Long Beach, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 12, 2014
My daughter started attending this school in November of 2013 and I couldn't be happier! The teachers are very involved and the the Principal Mr. Zaid is very nice and cares about all the students. I know the neighborhood is not the greatest, so don't judge a book by its cover, don't let that influence your decision of sending your child there. Many kind and caring parents and are involved. My daughter is there with an Inter-District permit and I'm glad they accepted my daughter to attend there. So far my daughters math has improved a lot compared to how she was doing when I pulled her from a charter school that she had previously attended.

Posted April 08, 2012
my kids have been at this shcool for 3yrs and i think its a great school. even more this year with the new principal.

Stevenson Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2011
my daughter goes here and loves it! She does not want to leave. They can be a little strict but they have many fun activities! She enjoys the clubs such as: chorus ( which she is in) . Three of her best friends take violin and say great things about it (they also have a band class). I do not regret letting her go to this school!

Posted October 05, 2009
my daughter attended stevenson school i liked the school because the teachers were good cared for their students and i was a volunteer in my daughters classroom. Stevenson elementary school deserves my support.

Stevenson Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2008
I am very impressed with the progress my son has made. He is in Kindergarten and can already read 100 words. He can write, add, subtract, draw and write in a journal. I remember when I was in Kindergarten all we had to do was eat, take naps, and play. For only being in school for 3 hours a day, he sure is learning a lot. His teacher, Mrs. Lara is great. My son always has something to talk about when he gets home from school.

Stevenson Elementary School 3

Posted May 28, 2006

Stevenson Elementary School 0

Posted March 01, 2006
A well rounded school. Good academics, great parents participation. Doesn't go much above the average, but it sticks to being good for younger kids,

Stevenson Elementary School
515 Lime Avenue, Long Beach, CA  90802
Last modified Stevenson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Stevenson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top