Bad
Good

This is my daughters first time being enrolled in public school. We previously had her enrolled in Christian private schools. Putting her in Willard was the best decision I've made. She is truly thriving here. Dr Richards is so wonderful. She is caring approachable and smart. She is making such a difference in the school. Mr Miller is also such a great teach. My daughter always comes home excited about what she's learned. He makes learning fun for the kids and he is also approachable and kind. I would definitely recommend Willard to other parents.

This obviously isn't one of the best school around and there's a lot to be done, however, at the very least the teachers and principal were supportive and always found a way to assist with a situation involving a student until recently that is. The new principal isn't as involved as the last and doesn't take the time to address things as they come up, she would rather deflect and put it on someone else to do so. I'm very disappointed with this because I was so happy to have a new face that seemed to be there for the well being of the students. Willard needs someone who isn't only doing administrative work, but is also present when the students, teachers, and parents need them. This school could be so much more than it is. It's such a shame when the power of influence gets into the hands of those who are seemingly there for their own purposes, rather than to serve the community and those who are actually involved with their children. I'm very disappointed and would not recommend this school to anyone.

This is my daughters first year here. It's a new principal. She's great. Today I met with the principal and PTA and other parents. So far so good. I will post again once we've settled in more.

I would never recommend this school to parent. For the last two years, I have not been impressed with the teachers whatsoever. Frankly, I am disappointed that my child has had to endure the teachers that have taught her and we look forward and are counting down the days until our child attends a new school far, far away from this one next school year.

My son goes there and I can not say enough about being very unhappy with this School. Below average on test schools on multible subjects in every grade. NO PARENT involvement very very low!!! PTA not doing a good job at all of involving parents that actually sign up for PTA! Not a very friendly atmosphere for myself. Some teachers are not very involved either....I could go on and on on how dissapointed I am. I would love to transfer my son out but Im having trouble going about! Hopefully I will get him out of there soon.

My daughter goes here! This school has really low scores. It is in the improvement program. Hopefully it improves otherwise I will transfer my daughter.

Last modified Willard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.