Long Beach, CA

Posted December 21, 2014
I attended this school in the mid-80s to early-90s and it has always been a safe haven for the young children of North Long Beach. I highly recommend this school as Sr. Rita is still the principal, Sr. Debbie is still the 8th grade teacher, and Sr.Dora is still there to provide additional love, guidance, and education to those children. The school has done an excellent job of recruiting highly talented faculty and I see a lot of greatness in this little school because of it. I have met families who go on and on about how great this little school is, even compared to other great Catholic schools in the area! Make a wise decision and enroll your students here. It will change their life as it did for me. I can't imagine my life without the Sisters of St.Athanasius. May God bless you all at St. Athanasius for many, many, many years to come.

Posted August 23, 2011
My son has attended this school for 2 years and we LOVE it. He is challenged academically and the staff treats all of the students like family. There are so many positives about this school...I could go on and on! The only change I would like to see is more diversity.

St. Athanasius Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2009
My kids went to a public school before and have been at this school for 2 years now . And when i asked them if they wanto go back to public school they don't want to go back... I have found here support specialy from Sr. Rita que dios la bendiga y nos dure muchos anos thank you all

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted September 11, 2008
My children are happy in this school. They have been to three different school and this is their favorite school. Thanks to St. Athanasius administrators, teachers and to the parents who are very active volunteers to make the school one of the best!

St. Athanasius Elementary School 0

Posted September 05, 2008
I think the school is very good it has exellent teachers especially the 8th g. teacher sr.Debbie

Posted August 28, 2008
St. Athanasius is a very good school. The teachers are great, especially Sr. Rita - the school principal. We are blessed to find this school for our children.

St. Athanasius Elementary School 1

Posted April 07, 2008

Posted April 16, 2007
- a former student

St. Athanasius Elementary School
5369 Linden Avenue, Long Beach, CA  90805
Last modified St. Athanasius Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Athanasius Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top