Long Beach, CA

Grace Christian School 4

Posted March 04, 2013
Grace Christian is a wonderful learning environment. It has been this way for years. I attended this school, the junior high and high school over 25 years ago and I made it my first choice for my first child. It is a warm and loving environment with a rigorous curriculum. My son's class size has never been over 18 and he has been attending this school for 5 years. The teachers and administration are top notch. I am thankful for Grace Christian because it makes me leaving my child there enjoyable and secure.

Grace Christian School 4

Posted February 26, 2013
Grace Christian School (Long Beach) is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! The school offers everything you are looking for in an excellent education. The teaching staff offers exactly what you are looking for in a classroom setting. The small classroom sizes offers the parents the security of knowing their children are getting the quality education you are paying for. This is my child's second year here and I can't see a reason to send her anywhere else.

Posted February 25, 2013
Grace Christian Schools (Long Beach) is exceptional! They offer small class sizes, an advanced math program, as well as encourage parent-teacher relationships. The teachers and staff have a remarkable way of engaging the children and are attentive to their needs. The school s based structure is settled around Christian morals and values which is not only conveyed in the work but in the culture of the school community. I highly recommend Grace as it will afford your child the foundation necessary to excel in life.

Posted February 24, 2013
This school is an absolute blessing! My two daughters have attended here from pre-school through 6th grade and I could be happier with their eductaion. It is well worth the money to have small class sizes, caring teachers, and a wonderful music program that you just can't find in today's public schools. I highly recommend sending your children here!

Posted February 19, 2013
Fabulous school & worth every penny! Small class size (10-12 kids/teacher) allows the teacher to individually help each student & get to know them. The teachers & staff are truly committed & caring. And they even still have a music program! My kids have consistently scored off the charts on the yearly standardized tests. Their math program is superior. I would never go back to public schools where the teachers have way too many kids to be able give them any individual attention.

Posted January 10, 2011
I attended this school since Preschool, so this school means a lot to me. Like any other school it has its good and bad points, but it's an excellent school and a good preparation for middle school out of my experience here. I'm now going into high school and I've learned some lessons at this school that I know I'll carry all the way through my high school years.

Grace Christian School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
My children have benefited from the great academic program in a loving and supportive Christian environment. The school provides a strong moral and ethical foundation that they can take out into the world.

Posted April 27, 2010
Long Beach Brethren Elementary, now known as Grace Christian Elementary School, was the best possible environment for my two sons, with amazingly dedicated teachers, a principal who is extremely Christ-centered and accessible and caring, and a wonderful student body. The children get the best possible education and flourish in this nurturing and stimulating environment. I am so thankful for this school and would recommend it fervently.

Posted April 25, 2010
The teachers care so much about their students. The kids not only learn but grow to become exceptional people.

Grace Christian School 3

Posted February 23, 2008
The classes can get big, there is no guarantee on what teacher you will get for that year. Principal is receptive to suggestions. Most teachers are rigid and not social with the parents. Your child will definately be disciplined. Sometimes the teachers can go overboard with the discipline issues. Your child will come out ahead of his class compared to a child at a public school. The school is not very diverse.

Grace Christian School