Posted July 07, 2012
This is by far my favorite school I have ever been to. After my 6 years at Lee I'm actually going to miss going to that school every morning. That is the longest time I will ever be going to a school and now I will always find myself being that my home. -Nathan Kersey(a student)

Posted March 21, 2011
My daughter started Kindergarten at Lee. She absolutely loves it here. She has an awesome teacher who really pays close attention to the needs of her students. The teachers are quick to give the extra help when a student needs a little extra attention in an area. Which is probably why the school is doing so well academically. Next year my other child will attend Lee. Couldn't have found a better school.

Richard Henry Lee Elementary School 0

Posted September 25, 2008
My kids are new to this school and they love it!! As a parent, I am very impressed with the quality of teachers we have. I am very excited and happy to have my kids attend this school!!

Posted December 16, 2006
This school is awesome! Teachers, support staff and families work together as a team. The staff is experienced and very innovative, able to bring new ideas and curriculum into the classroom to help meet the needs of all students.

Posted March 24, 2006
Excellent teachers,music programs,art and after school activities. Teachers are exceptional. After school day care is also wonderful.

Posted July 21, 2005
I thought that this was a good school. We had a lot of work all year, but my son had lots of fun with all the activities they had. Parent involvment was very high and I thought that was great. The PTA was great too. They halp the school with alot of extra funding that the state has cut over the years. All in all we had a great year, but to those who are new at the school just be prepared to be very involved.

Posted May 19, 2005

Posted May 19, 2005

Posted November 23, 2004
Lee Elementary is a great school, where children come first. It provides a safe and friendly environment for the children and the parents. Children are always being motivated and supported by the excellent staff from Lee. They teach the children great values, like responsibility, respect and positive attitude. The principal is very dynamic, energetic and her first focus are the students. I highly recommend this school.

Posted May 28, 2004
My 3 daughters were at Lee during the school year 2002-2003. They were so priviledged to experience fine teaching & learning in the classes of Mr. Burnett, Mrs. Chambers, Mrs. Tardiff & Mrs. Joseph all of whom demonstrate exemplary dedicated professionalism & exude personal warmth that made learning joyous & meaningful for all the children in their care.

Richard Henry Lee Elementary School
11481 Foster Road, Los Alamitos, CA  90720
Last modified Richard Henry Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard Henry Lee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top