Bad
Good

I learned this information from the Internet.

All 3 kids have been in Weaver. We are so happy with the principal (Ms. Koninsky). She is so nice and she is the key of success. My son is in 2nd grade. He only remembered A-Z when he was coming to Weaver. Now he could not stop reading. He could finish a book while we are shopping at Costco. Thank you Weaver staffs, teachers and who else Mrs. Kominsky.

Weaver Elementary School is outstanding. Our son just started kindergarten with Mrs. Otani and absolutely loves her! We could not be happier with this school. The principal, staff and parents are fully committed to the students with an "all in all the time" focus on excellence. Weaver is a very welcoming place for all students and their families.

My daughter was new coming into Weaver !! She started in the fourth grade class. Coming from a private school I. Long Beach. We are extremely happy with our daughter's teacher Dr. Arias!! He has made us feel so welcomed, and my daughter is now challenged in school. But not over whelmed. Our principal is amazing too!! We are a very happy family.. Our daughter is Harvard bound.

Weaver Elementary School Rocks! Our son is in the first year of his educational journey in Kindergarten at Weaver. We could not be happier with his teacher, fellow class parents and the principal and support staff at the school. I have had the pleasure to interact with the school nurse, the principal and others who are readily available and genuinely interested in my son and his well being. We love the progressive environment at Weaver and the year around scheduling (although it is currently modified because of the construction). It makes us proud that our son attends one of the top rated schools in all of Orange County.

Weaver Elementary school has 700+ students in grades preK-5th. What makes this school special is that no students are assigned to it, rather everyone opts in to be there. It is leading the way in STEAM learning (adding A for arts) with regular iPad learning time. We have 3 kids at Weaver and would highly recommend it. The principal is a dynamic leader and there is a lot of parent involvement that helps the school do extraordinary things on a decreasing budget. Last years API scores were a 993 and every 2nd grader scored proficient or higher in math and language arts. Weaver is the place to be!

I have three children attending Weaver, and they love going to school! I have volunteered in their classrooms year after year, and am amazed to see the ever evolving curriculum that is implemented in this school. You can witness the teachers working collaboratively to create engaging lessons. They use various teaching strategies to tap into every students' learning modalities. At this school all children will learn. The results are shown in their API. If people think Weaver teaches to the test, this is furthest from the truth. Weaver teaches students to be explorers, critical thinkers, problem solvers, and be as creative as you can be. The teachers encourage and support their students to reach their highest potential. This is all in part due to the Weaver principal's vision for the school, that no child gets left behind. Weaver is a wonderful place to learn!

I currently have 2 students enrolled and both of my kids love going here. Their teachers have all been wonderful and each one of them has known how to grow their strengths and bring up their weaknesses. I know that there has been a lot of mention previously that they are very test score focus, yet I have never felt that way with either of my children. I do feel that they make the ordinary extraordinary. There are no tests to get into this school, the students are not hand picked for success so this must mean that there is real learning happening here. We love it and wouldn't send our kids anywhere else.

My husband and I love Weaver. Our children are so happy With their teachers every year.

Fantastic school with amazing teachers! The principal is hands-on and knows each kid's name. Yes, it is challenging but so is life. This school teaches tenacity along with responsibility. My husband and I feel our son is essentially getting a private school education. We are delighted by our choice to go to this school

Last modified Jack L. Weaver Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.