Posted November 24, 2014
Everything I do is from the heart, therefore, this review comes exactly from there. In my short stay at Redeemer, I've seen my child grow academically, challenged physically, stimulated mentally & develop morals and values that are straight from the bible. This is something that desperately needs to be present in schools again. Redeemer has it! Redeemer is nestled in a great community that supports the school, students & parents. The technology department has grown tremendously & parent participation is awesome. The school regularly attends field trips that are fun yet educational. They also have enriched programs that help expand your child s interests. Anytime I ve felt as though my child wasn t being challenged academically, the teachers have gladly provided more work & made suggestions for us to work together, helping strengthen my child s academic progress. I love the heart & soul of Redeemer (aka Mrs. Carey). My child isn t just a number, but a family member. They will always be there for your child, assuring safety. Educating our children is a parent, teacher collaboration and I can t think of a better school to partner with.

Redeemer Baptist Elementary School 2

Posted October 04, 2014
Enrollment at RBE has dropped dramatically this year. Shortly after school started, the principal and others were let go, "due to financial reasons." I think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye. Our family did not return this year due to bullying in the current 6th grade class. This behavior went unchecked the entire 5th grade year, even after LAPD visited the school. I had hoped my child would graduate from RBE, but it was not meant to be. Don't be fooled by the "Christian banner," a lot of the staff publicly ridicule the students and embarrass them. I didn't get a "What Would Jesus Do?" feel at the school last year, and from what I hear, since the passing of the beloved Mrs. Ridgeway, the sixth grade has loss its academic vigor, due to the immaturity of the current 6th grade teacher. If you are considering RBE take a very close look, and see if you can find a current family to speak to you candidly. Also, academically, be prepared to supplement. I think RBE was a gem... many years ago.

Posted September 25, 2014
I'm a Nana to one of the most wonderful Redeemer Elementary School Students, A-III. This school is a perfect fit for him. The Common Core Curriculum is used at Reedemer to ensure my grandson gets the best education possible. The environment is a well balanced one and imagine a people friendly school. This iis is what I've observed a s a Nana to A-III, his daily experience is ...arrive at school, welcomed, enter his classroom into the well educated arms if a teacher who cares about your child, during school loved by all staff, even in the yard safety is first there, the students are well behaved...can you imagine? After school care... The Best...the school grounds are well kept, everything is always in working order... No work orders to put in...and Mrs. Carey, what an absolute Diamond... Just a wonderful school Administrator, and guess what she's always smiling. Do you know of another school such as... Redeemer Elemenrary School. Too good to be true? Why nor visit and experience how a school should be. School perfection! With Nana, for A-III, 4th

Posted April 21, 2014
This school is AWESOME!! A loving, caring environment for my children and for our family. This school is safe for kids to be individuals, and supportive to develop age appropriate behaviors. This little secret is the jewel of west LA. And my kids are learning how to learn, how to perform and work to their potential and beyond.

Redeemer Baptist Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2014
This school is a best kept secret. However, what is keeping it from receiving 5 stars is the academics 4th-6th grade need to be stepped severely up. This issue does need to be addressed as I have had to supplement for Reading and Math Elsewhere to ensure my child is up to snuff.

Redeemer Baptist Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2013
WE THIS SCHOOL! The children are well cared for and the teachers appear to genuinely interested in the whole child. I love Friday's chapels. Children are exposed to multiple field trips and many different extra-curricular activities come to school making it convenient for the parents.

Posted July 16, 2013
Two of my children have graduated from Redeemer over the past 13 years. We love Redeemer where every child is known by name, every child is prayed over every day, and every family is valued. Redeemer is not only a wonderful school academically but continues to require that the children demonstrate traditional wholesome values that are lacking in so many other schools. I am so glad we chose Redeemer for our children, they provided a solid foundation for their elementary education and made a lifetime impression in their hearts.

Posted September 29, 2012
Although our family is not Baptist, Redeemer is an extraordinary school. After floundering at our local public school, we called Redeemer mid-year to see if our daughter could attend for a day to try it out. When I picked her up, she begged me to go back the next day and she has never looked back. Our daughter fell in love with Redeemer's loving, caring community. The school has one class per grade level and a tight-knit family atmosphere. The school has high academic standards with an equal emphasis on the spiritual and personal development of the children. Students hold doors open for adults and they are respectful and polite. Aculture of manners and kindness pervades the campus. Students are held accountable for their actions and bullying is not tolerated by anyone. It's a safe, loving environment and we are so grateful to have found this school. It is definitely THE BEST kept secret in Los Angeles. With an afforadble monthly tuition Redeemer is an option for almost any family. There are a few spaces available at each grade level so if your child in unhappy, give Redeemer a try for yourself!

Posted August 06, 2012
I honestly cannot say enough GOOD things about Redeemer! My daughter is in the 5th grade and has been attending since the 2nd grade. Once again, I could spend the ENTIRE day raving about how wonderful the school is. In short, the teachers are WONDERFUL, AMAZING and HEAVEN sent. The teachers are TRULY passionate about their kids and it clearly shows in our children. You can clearly see and tell that the teachers are there because they have a passion for what they are doing - not for a paycheck. My daughter has been on honor roll (and high honor roll) for 2 years and I attribute a lot of that to the teachers. They make learning fun, yet they are stern in their teaching and their teaching and study habits. All of the teachers just just the right balance of fun and know how to balance being stern. My daughter doesn't want to miss a SINGLE day of school - EVER - even when there are holidays.

Posted January 02, 2011
Redeemer is an amazing school. You can drop off your child and not only know that the education they are receiving is top of the line but also that every single person that works at the school trully loves and cares about your childs well being. Redeemer is an incredible!

Redeemer Baptist Elementary School
10792 National Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90064
Last modified Redeemer Baptist Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Redeemer Baptist Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top