Rabbi Jacob Pressman Academy 1

Posted May 17, 2014
I registered my son to their nursery class. I spoke to the manager for the preschool Betsy Krut about registering before doing so, she told me that there is a place for him. after paying $300 registration fee, Betsy told me that there is no room for him, and he is in the waiting list because a lot of siblings are registered to the same class and they are in higher priority than my son, and the chance to find him place is very low. I was surprised and waited in the waiting list, after a month I registered my son in other school. i asked for my money back, since there was no registration here. Betsy refuse to give me the registration fee back. she didn't even considered it. This school is all about the money. also, a big disadvantage, is that the school do not have a backyard for the school itself, just a small one for toddlers. instead, they take the kids to La-Cienega public park, which is not safe.

Posted August 14, 2013
Wonderful, devoted teachers and staff at the ECC who are focused on the educational and emotional growth of children.

Posted October 13, 2010
Absolutely stellar school. Would not hesitate to enroll any child. Excellent teachers, strong leadership and challenging academic program. Also a warmth and nurturing presence from teachers and leaders that cannot be matched. excleent choice

Posted July 10, 2009

Posted July 15, 2008
I attended this school from 5th to 8th great, and the experience that i had can not be placed into words. I hope that one day my kids will be able to go to this school.

Rabbi Jacob Pressman Academy 0

Posted February 20, 2008
I have had two daughters go through the school and now my boys are happily attending the school. I could not be happier. The community is wonderful. The teachers have been there for quite a number of years and I can be assured that they are getting a top notch education. The science, math, English, computers, library, and Hebrew immersion program are all excellent!

Posted March 12, 2007
My children went to Pressman Academy from pre-school to eight grade, and I couldn't be happier with the education they received! Not only did they get an outstanding education in English, Hebrew, Math, etc. but the school really emphasized how to be a mensch in the world. If you want your children to become caring citizens of the world, this is the place to send them.

Posted May 24, 2006
The early education program at Pressman is just stellar! The pre-school is led by an exceptional administrator and the teachers are superb. The school has recently funded a language immersion program which is unmatched in the city.

Rabbi Jacob Pressman Academy
1055 South La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90035
(310) 652-2002
Last modified Rabbi Jacob Pressman Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Rabbi Jacob Pressman Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top