PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Amazing teachers and staff. Excellent academics and overall a wonderful, warm community. Their program includes language immersion, half day in English and the other half in Hebrew. The rate of which my child is learning to read, write and speak Hebrew is amazing! The school is not only about academics, it is about fostering creativity, kindness and overall becoming a good person with strong values and ethics. A truly amazing place!!!

We felt forced to remove our child from Pressman Academy ECC. Our sons behaviour at the school and subsequently at home began to spiral out of control. It was a very disappointing and frustrating experience with staff and management at the Pressman ECC. We feel so lucky to have found Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills.Our son is now in such a loving and nurturing place with amazing teachers that refer to him as 'my love'. He is thriving and he feels special and appreciated. He has regained his confidence and walks around with a smile on his face. A complete 360 turn-around. At this school teachers play with the children its amazing to see. They go down the slides, blow bubbles, role play....they are fully involved. You can feel the love. Thank you to his teachers Terre and Julie you are truly outstanding!!! Thank you also to all the other teachers at the school that make you feel so welcome everyday. Manager Stacy is to be applauded for the amazing team she has put together. Words are not enough to express our gratitude.

I registered my son to their nursery class. I spoke to the manager for the preschool Betsy Krut about registering before doing so, she told me that there is a place for him. after paying $300 registration fee, Betsy told me that there is no room for him, and he is in the waiting list because a lot of siblings are registered to the same class and they are in higher priority than my son, and the chance to find him place is very low. I was surprised and waited in the waiting list, after a month I registered my son in other school. i asked for my money back, since there was no registration here. Betsy refuse to give me the registration fee back. she didn't even considered it. This school is all about the money. also, a big disadvantage, is that the school do not have a backyard for the school itself, just a small one for toddlers. instead, they take the kids to La-Cienega public park, which is not safe.

Wonderful, devoted teachers and staff at the ECC who are focused on the educational and emotional growth of children.

Absolutely stellar school. Would not hesitate to enroll any child. Excellent teachers, strong leadership and challenging academic program. Also a warmth and nurturing presence from teachers and leaders that cannot be matched. excleent choice

I attended this school from 5th to 8th great, and the experience that i had can not be placed into words. I hope that one day my kids will be able to go to this school.

I have had two daughters go through the school and now my boys are happily attending the school. I could not be happier. The community is wonderful. The teachers have been there for quite a number of years and I can be assured that they are getting a top notch education. The science, math, English, computers, library, and Hebrew immersion program are all excellent!

My children went to Pressman Academy from pre-school to eight grade, and I couldn't be happier with the education they received! Not only did they get an outstanding education in English, Hebrew, Math, etc. but the school really emphasized how to be a mensch in the world. If you want your children to become caring citizens of the world, this is the place to send them.

Last modified Rabbi Jacob Pressman Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8