K-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 18, 2013
I take my children's education very seriously and hand's down could not be more confident in the decision I made to send my children to NHSW. The environment is incredibly nurturing and teaches to the whole child, stressing values and community. The innocence of childhood is preserved within the NHSW family. My children are excited about science, computers and the arts. They have learned valuable leadership skills and are excelling academically. The diverse faculty and staff at NHSW teach students to become responsible world citizens, proud Americans and charitable community members. I will feel forever grateful to NHSW for the solid foundations they have given my children from which to launch.

Posted October 28, 2013
This is a very special school. The small classes and the value-based education are priceless! My kids get an excellent academic education plus Arabic language, PE, music, art and now the school has a new STEM lab. Excellent atmosphere for my children!

Posted October 23, 2013
The small classroom size means my child gets plenty of attention from her teacher. I have never seen a principal more dedicated to improving every aspect of the school. This school builds self confidence in the kids, by empowering them to speak publicly and building leadership schools. There are many additional classes such as computer, art, library, and music.

Posted July 09, 2012
My daughter has been attending this school for 5 years now. I am so happy with the academic standards in this school. The principal as well as staff and teachers are truly like one big family. I highly recommend this school to everyone for its great academics as well as nurturing environment. The teachers are phenomenal!

Posted November 22, 2006
I love this school! I commute from the San Fernando Valley to take my kids to this school. The principal is amazing, the level of education is great, and islamic/arabic studies are a great bonus for us.

New Horizon School Westside 3

Posted October 20, 2006
New Horizon is a loving and nurturing enviornment for Muslim children. Its daily prayers and instruction of the Quran and Islamic Studies are invaluable. Since our children are Americans it would be more beneficial for their General Studies (not Islamic/Quranic) teachers to be better equipt in armouring our children to be participants in their society. I am a parent of two, one daughter has moved on to middle school now but she had an American teacher while she was there, and I can owe 90% of her success to her experience with her.

New Horizon School Westside
1819 Sawtelle Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90025
Last modified New Horizon School Westside is a Private school that serves grades K-5