Posted August 20, 2015
My boys have been attending Ribet Academy for the past 5 years and we have been very happy with the education that they have received. They have small class sizes and have received one on one attention from their teachers every year. The teachers are very accessible and keep you posted on assignments and progress from the elementary level to middle school. Grades and assignments are also posted online so it's easy to stay connected as a parent. They also have activities to offer such as music, art, and spanish which is included in the curriculum for Elementary. Middle school also offers a variety of electives. Both boys have flourished at this school and have made lots of friends. Would recommend this school.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted August 20, 2015
I have seen first hand from the preschool level up to elementary, teachers getting involved when issues come up. Since there is a small class size teachers are able to address hurt feeling and talk it through.

Ribet Academy College Preparatory 4

Posted August 20, 2015
Ribet has provided great quality education than our local public school, plus specific teachers for art, music, PE, computers, library, Spanish,& student support etc. So far, my child has enjoyed every one of her teachers through the years. Online access to grades, & communications makes it easier to keep on top of what's going on at school. Plenty of field trips & special fun days has kept my child loving school. I believe that Ribet has been a great match for my child.

Posted June 29, 2015
Overall, my family and I love this school. My sister is an alumni who graduated from the high school two years ago and went on to UC Davis. Ribet prepared her for the rigorous academic structure that was ahead. Additionally my daughter attending Ribet for several years and was on too sad to leave, but was accepted to a performing arts dance school that Ribet's diverse dance program strengthened her for. Lastly, my son has been attending the Red Barn pre-school since he was 2 1/2 years old, we absolutely love this school and considering that my kids often spent more than 9 hours a day here it is an extension of home to us. The teachers and management staff are open to communicating and coordinating with parents to best meet each child's needs. They are consistent in there learning programs, while still managing to include fun filled activities that my children have LOVED participating in. Most importantly, I love that it is a pre-k through high school program that my child can grow into, it really takes the guess work out of having to look into different school; its an all-in-one school that stands above the rest.

Posted June 25, 2015
It was a great experience that we have with Ribet and my child loves it there. The school have a good curriculum, and good students. What I really like with Ribet is they see potentials in every student and they help them to be great with their strong suit.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 25, 2015
Now my son will be on 8th grade and he loves Ribet, students, teacher and staff members. It's a great school that focus student to their study, sports and other academia that will prepare them to higher education.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 25, 2015
They gave just right amount of homework that the student can do at home without being overwhelmed

Posted June 25, 2015
When my son transfer to Ribet in 2013 as a 6th grader, it was so warmth as soon as you step into the property and we were welcomed by a teacher and a student and tour us to the school and meet the whole staff.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 22, 2015
This school does so much to make the kids understand that being honest and having integrity should be their number one priority.

Posted June 17, 2015
I have explored with various types of schools within the Los Angeles County area. From public school to private schools. Private schools that included religion based studies. Of all four types I have experienced for my children, I have found that Ribet excells in providing an overall academic curriculum. This includes studies in fine arts like music and art. The administration has been helpful and understanding with accommodating all my needs. Overall, I have had a great experience with Ribet Academy.

2911 North San Fernando Road, Los Angeles, CA  90065
Last modified Ribet Academy College Preparatory is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Ribet Academy College Preparatory Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 133 reviews. Top