Posted May 22, 2015
Both of my children are currently enrolled in Ribet Academy. My son has been attending since he was in Pre-K and he is now entering 3rd grade. My daughter started in Pre- K as well, and is now going into 1st grade. The great experiences I have had with this school is endless. Each one of my childrens teachers have been amazing and contributed to their success they have had thus far. The teachers are always available to hear any and all concerns and keep parents in the loop of communications with any challenges your child may experience. There are dedicated teacher at this school that care about the success and well being of their students. I recommend this school to anyone considering it. Ribet is currently undergoing remodling to its campus and expanding on their sports curriculum.

Posted May 19, 2015
Ribet Academy goes above and beyond for all its students and parents. My son has developed academically and socially in such a way it's unbelievable. I look forward to my son attending Ribet throughout his elementary and high school years.

Posted May 15, 2015
Ribet is an excellent school that offers the arts, as well as being educationally challenging preparing the students for college. They also teach life skills like responsibility, respect and kindness. I have been impressed with how quickly they handle any issues that arise and resolve those issues to everyone's satisfaction. I highly recommend it to any parent interested in a high quality education for their children.

Ribet Academy College Preparatory 1

Posted May 15, 2015
Had a very poor experience here. Administration remarkably unresponsive, and seems not particularly interested in the welfare of the students. I echo the comments of an earlier poster. This is a business first and foremost. Your child only gets to go to school for 13 years. Look closely and don't make a hasty decision. That's what we did and we lived to regret it. Our entire family is much happier after my child switched to another nearby school.

Posted May 12, 2015
My son is a student at Ribet. The administration office staff members are always available, helpful, and supportive that makes us feel welcomed at all times. We like that the school keeps the classroom size small to ensure every student is getting enough attention from their teacher, and the teachers are truly dedicated to their students. Ribet is definitely the perfect choice for my child.

Posted May 08, 2015
Our son has attended Ribet since Kindergarten and he will start 5th grade in the Fall of this year. We appreciate the small class sizes at Ribet, lots of individual support and attention to address the unique needs of each student, and teachers who are passionate about teaching and who sincerely care for our children. We also appreciate the supportive community of parents who are all very dedicated in ensuring that their kids are not only doing well in school, but are teaching their kids the value of friendship and cultivating relationships with their peers. We recommend Ribet highly to those who are seeking a quality education in a nurturing environment.

Posted May 08, 2015
My son has joined Ribet Academy since age 3. And now he is at his first grade and we are very pleased with his academic results. We can see that he really enjoys this school and learns new things every day. The teachers are wonderful and encouraging. Especially, the elementary school staffs are very nurturing and the kids learn tons while having a lot of fun. In addition, We like that the school keeps the classroom size small to ensure every students getting enough attention from their teacher. The administration office staffs are very helpful, courteous, and efficient that make us feel welcomed and supported at all times.

Posted May 03, 2015
I attended the high school drama play over the weekend and thought it was exceptional. Bravo to the drama teacher and his students!! Looking forward to watching many more productions!

Ribet Academy College Preparatory 1

Posted May 02, 2015
Facilities are very outdated. Sure, classes are small, but too small IMO. According to this website, 415 kids in the whole school. This is a Pre-k through 12 school. That averages out to about 30 kids per grade if you assume there are 25 pre-k kids. This gets to be pretty troublesome once you start high school, which are the smallest grades in the school, I think less than 100 kids are in the entire high school. That means every class can't get taught every year and sometimes you can't get the classes you want. Here is my advice: Do heavy, heavy research before choosing to go to this school. Find out if the classes that the administration highlights (Marine Biology, Debate, etc) will actually be available to your child every year. Get a schedule of the AP classes that will be taught to your child before enrolling and have the school put down in writing that your child will actually get to take those courses. Get a teacher roster and find out the tenure of the teachers and how many of the teachers are certified. Then, compare that to other nearby schools and make your own decision.

Posted April 29, 2015
We have had our 2 children at Ribet for 7 school years now. Our experience at Ribet continues getting better every year. Our children have maintained straight A's every semester and have tested high in the ISEE's. Our daughter recently was awarded a bronze medal, competing against more than 150 students from different schools, at the Los Angeles County Science and Engineering Fair. There, she was selected as a candidate for Broadcom MASTERS Program of Society for Science and the Public. A prestigious achievement awarded to a very select few. Our daughter is currently in 8th grade and our son, in 6th. Our son is also a well rounded student who has exceled in his studies and sports. We have no intention of going anywhere else. Both our children are very engaged with their studies and we owe this to their teachers. One of the most important traits of this school is that the faculty and administration are extremely approachable and maintain an open door policy. It is hard to find a good school where both parents and children are happy..... Thankfully, we found ours. I highly recommend this school!

Ribet Academy College Preparatory
2911 North San Fernando Road, Los Angeles, CA  90065
Last modified Ribet Academy College Preparatory is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Ribet Academy College Preparatory Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 74 reviews. Top