PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 27, 2015
This is a fantastic Preschool. My daughter started as a 2 yr old at Sage and we are sad that she is in her last year in the Pre K room. The teachers are so nurturing, available, friendly and just so accommodating. We both work full time and so sometimes a day off or vacation is difficult, we weighed the fact that we have our child in such a trustworthy environment. That really was our best decision. No, it's not a 365 a year facility, but that doesn't matter. I know when I leave my child each morning she is well taken care off. The directors are always available for any concerns or issues and we love that! This is an amazing, old fashioned preschool!

Posted May 08, 2013
Sage Academy is a fantastic place! My son has never been so happy to go to school. The teachers are all very nice and helpful with any of my questions. If you live in the valley look no further, your child belongs here!

Posted November 15, 2012
I have two daughters attending Sage. My 2 year old loves going to school every morning and has a huge smile on her face when I pick her up. My 3.5 year old, is proud to say she is in the "Green Room" and talks about her teachers endlessly. This school goes above and beyond to create a nurturing and safe place for our children. The teachers truly love and care about our kids (they send me texts with pictures of my girls playing). I love all the arts and crafts the children get to do everyday. I highly recommend this school to any parent looking for a GREAT preschool!!!

Sage Academy 3

Posted September 07, 2012
The sage campus is large, which proved to be it's best feature. The directors leave the facility early each day and leave the teachers to run things. The after school care program lacks direction and passion. There are MANY days off during the year and they are really not accommodating to parents. This school is geared towards non-working parents.

Posted January 15, 2011
Sage preschool is wonderful! The teachers are amazing, genuinely loving and caring, with tons of creative and engaging activities for the children each day. My son enjoys himself so much there, and the teachers take care of him like their own! This is our second child at Sage and we are very happy there.

Posted December 01, 2010
My 3 year old just loves this school. She never wants to leave. I love the projects, crafts, and curriculum they have planned each day of school. We have found all the teachers to be very caring and sincere about the well being of the students. We feel that each teacher goes the extra step to make sure the children are well cared for in every way possible. Just wish they had an orientation program for the parents. I felt a little lost in the beginning of the school year.

Posted October 27, 2010
I have both my children at Sage's preschool. The teachers are very caring and the facility is top notch. Everyone is very friendly and is always open to new suggestions. I hear the Kindergarten is fantastic too!

Sage Academy 3

Posted June 16, 2010
Sage is okay. They have a nice big campus with plenty of toys and a garden, art everyday and music often. They don't seem to offer much in the way of enrichment. I have recently found out there are other schools in the area that offer programs like karate and spanish and charge less for it. The teachers are okay too, there were a couple of really great teachers that left. From what I've heard from other parents, there is some favortism and politics that pushed them out. It sucks when your child has a really great teacher, and they leave, and you're left with an ok one. When I first met with the director to decide if I was going to enroll my child I was told there was a very low turnover, that was not true, teachers come and go way too often for my comfort.

Sage Academy

Posted January 25, 2010
This is truly a wonderful school. Great teachers, principal, facility, resources, parents. You will not find a better school in the Valley - I tried and it's not out there. Sage is the best!

Posted October 20, 2009
I can't believe such a terrific school exists! I wish I would have known about this school for my older child. My daughter is in the Kindergarten program. The progress that she has made since the beginning of the year is nothing short of amazing. She attends computer class three time per week, P.E. daily, art class and music class. The curriculum is outstanding. The teachers are incredible with the children and are very responsive to any concerns. If you live in the area you should absolutely tour this school. It was everything that I saw in the tour and more. We love Sage Academy!

Sage Academy