Public charter
Los Angeles, CA
Students enrolled: 1,258

Posted December 08, 2013
my daughter attended sea hyde park and that was the worse mistake I have ever made in choosing a school. I sat in one day to see what the kids do and there assignment for the day was doing a crossword puzzle. The regular teachers are barely there they always seem to have alot of subs. I pulled my daughter out cause she wasn't learning anything but how to color pictures.

Soledad Enrichment Action Charter High School 3

Posted August 15, 2010
S.E.A. schools are good schools for teenagers at-risk. These schools help students get their high school credits. Unfortunately, not all S.EA.'s are the same and some are better than others. This depends on who is in charge of the school; that person could be the office manager, lead teacher or a staff in charge of student behavior. Also, a lot depends on the student's attitude to learn. Some students are attending a S.E.A. because the student is on probation and he/she do not have a choice. Some of those students are not interesting in learning and only want to have free time using his/he electronics or the computer. Still, S.E.A's are good schools and a lot depends on the student willingness to learn.

Soledad Enrichment Action Charter High School 5

Posted June 10, 2010
i love s.e.a its the best thing that has happend to me a great tranformation in my life. if it wasnt for s.e.a i dont kno where in the world i would be in right now i belive there should be more and more S.E.A's because they realy do help you and give you alot of oppertunities for example i went to Santa Barbra, Sacramento, i became a Leader of a Peace movment group at S.E.A Firestone. thank you S.E.A

Soledad Enrichment Action Charter High School 5

Posted October 12, 2009

Soledad Enrichment Action Charter High School 4

Posted September 14, 2009
I, attended SEA and graduated. Well it can be kind of chaotic but only for a short time thats when theres new students. SEA is a great school Teachers work with you the staff actually cares for they will even offer to pick you up so your not absent, and if your willing to learn you will learn.

Posted September 11, 2009
I attended S.E.A-Highland park for about a year... I decided to change school because it's prefect school for students who want to get searched every morning who don't mind switching teachers almost every week. There's a lot of chaos the school is just simply unorganized. Now I go to a school were I actually learn stuff at... I do not recommend this school for anyone that actually wants to get some education.

Posted April 22, 2009

Soledad Enrichment Action Charter High School 0

Posted April 07, 2009
My daugther went to S.E.A Girls Acadmey, immediatlly she improved in grades, attitude, and character.

Soledad Enrichment Action Charter High School 3

Posted October 07, 2008
I attended a sea site for 3 years and i know this school is great i was in a point of either choose school or the streets and this school actually help me catch up on my credits and graduate on 08 like i had to.As a student i i have to thank the support from this school i had an amazing experience learning at my sea site as for the theachers i considered them friends.

Soledad Enrichment Action Charter High School 0

Posted January 10, 2008
I worked there for many years. There is much chaos and little accountability for both the students and the staff. I felt that they were doing an injustice to the students.

Soledad Enrichment Action Charter High School
222 North Virgil Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90004
Last modified Soledad Enrichment Action Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Soledad Enrichment Action Charter High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top