Posted April 30, 2011
I went to Riley High School... I'm a student of class of 2008 graduate .. this is one of the best schools ever.... they will help you with everything you need... for the staff of thomas riley high school thank you for been there when i need it you guy's... GLORIA ESPARZA BAROCIO

Posted January 20, 2011
I am a former student and I would like to say that Riley High school was so caring and understanding in my time of need. I would also like to thank all of the staff for helping me during a very hard time in my life.

Thomas Riley High School 0

Posted March 26, 2009
I went to this school it was great the teachers were nice and the classes were taylored

Posted October 23, 2008
As a service provider, this is one of the best schools we have had the privilege to work with. The staff truly cares about the students and it shows in the way the students respond. There is mutual respect on this campus that is unparalleled in most other similar settings. A very high percentage of the girls go on to graduate and attend college. This is a truly great program.

Thomas Riley High School 3

Posted May 02, 2007

Thomas Riley High School
1524 East 103rd Street, Los Angeles, CA  90002
Last modified Thomas Riley High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Thomas Riley High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top