Bad
Good

I wish it were more like a regular school, as opposed to bungalows. I would like the school to offer the middle school students lockers because the amount of weight they have to carry around is ridiculous.

A very good school and very good teachers. It's unbelieble that everyone I've encountered at this school has been supportive to my son, teachers, staff and principal. The principal might not be the warrior we would like but she ran the school smoothly. The only complaint I have is the afterschool program's staff leader with old ways old views. She's been there for many years and does not give the impression that she likes to work with kids anymore. Someone new needs a chance to turn this program around. I had to send my kid somewhere else afterschool but it was worth it. We don't have to hear all the complaining the lady did because my kid was active.

Esta es la mejor escuela de este barrio. Los maestros son dedicados y siempre apoyan a los ninos con sus necesidades. Mi hija ha estado ahi desde kindergarden y los primeros anos era un poco distraida e inmadura pero sus maestros nunca vieron un problema en ella y la apoyaron siempre. Gracias Arroyo Seco!!!

This was a great school under the previous principal. We had to pull our child out losing all our magnet points in the beginning of the year because the principle was too lazy to work with us. We thought it only had happened to us only to find out other parents were similarly stoned walled. Great school start with great leaders. There still some great teachers but Ms. Ramierz is slowly chipping away at the schools greatness & staffs morale.

As a parent and teacher (at another school) I can say that this is an exceptional school. I am confident that my daughter is receiving a wonderful educational experience. Last school year we were blessed with a magnificent educator for our daughter. Mrs. Moreno did a wonderful job with preparing our daughter for second grade. We admire and are thankful for her dedication and genuine love for the students. We are pleased with our decision to enroll our daughter at this school.

I absolutely love this school. I have a child attending this school and am trying to get my youngest in. I attended Arroyo Seco from 6th - 8th grade and I have seen the school grow academically. Great teachers and wonderful administration.

This is a fantastic school & i know this first hand. I attended Arroyo from 4th to 8th grade. There's a reason why this school is doing so well. We come as strangers & leave as a family. Being a family is one of the most important things. We know each other so very well that we don't ever seem to dislike each other. We also know & see our past teachers on a regular basis. It may be a small school but size didnt matter. 7th & 8th grade teachers stay the same so ever so we know the teachers. We have, in my opinion, the BEST teacher in the WORLD. Ms. Gayane. :D Strict, Gentle, & very, very, hard working... She will not. Let you Fail -Submitted by a student

I had heard so many great things about this school but much to my sad surprise the principal doesn't seem to really care much about the students. She's one of those big smiley faced people that doesn't do much unless you harrass her and I mean harrass. Most of the teachers are GREAT although there is that occasional teacher thats been moved around from grade to grade cause he has no clue what he's doing. If your child has any type of learning disabilities THIS IS NOT the school for you and you will pretty much get the run around and no help. My advice to you is go to the school and speak to the parents to get some 1st hand infoon the current situation.

School is great, teachers and administration are there for the students.

Great School - I'm so happy that my son was lucky enough to attend this school. Truly a wonderful school.

Last modified Arroyo Seco Museum Science is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.