K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 04, 2015
I am an alumni as well as a very proud parent of a daughter who just started her first year at Santa Teresita School. Believe it or not MY kindergarten teacher is now MY daughters kindergarten teacher! It is an honor and just an awesome experience to have your child learning from the same teacher I learned so much from. Not only is Santa Teresita a good school, but in my opinion it is the best. I learned my manners, education, and so much from there. I am glad I can now pass on the same to my children whom I will be sending there until they graduate. It is the best school I think there is in the middle of a small community. I really recommend parents to check out this school and consider sending their children there, coming from my experience I really recommend it. Good luck to you all and God Bless.

Posted April 29, 2010
This is my childs 1st year in 6th gr., but every day she comes to me and says she feels happy and proud of her school and education.The education is wonderfull. I'am so proud of sending my child to this school.The staff,teachers, and principal (Sister Mary Catherine) are so amazing and kind. My child enjoys her education and what ever questions she has they answer in a proper way. I thank the Lord and the Virgen for the opportunity they have given my child , to be in this school.

Posted January 21, 2010
Santa Teresita School is a gem. It is a gem in Boyle Heights that cares for students and the community it surrounds. I am very proud to be part of this great organization that nurtures, seeks learning opportunities, and most of all wants students to be the best they can be. Santa Teresita School is a safe and wonderful place for students K-8 to pursue their dreams in all academic areas and the arts. Sister Mary Catherine is very supportive of music and the arts and this makes the DaCamara Society of Mount St. Mary's College and the Los Angeles Philharmonic partner with our school, and make musical dreams come true.

Posted January 19, 2010
While many private schools are closing due to a decrease in enrollment and funding, Santa Teresita remains strong and its numbers are growing. Teachers, parents, and administrators are working delligently to ensure that this school remain the inner city oasis that it is. Safety, a solid curriculum, and faith-based nurturing await those who apply. Many students receive tuition assistance thanks to generous benefactors. Great place!

Posted April 21, 2007
I think [this] is a very good school my family is been there since 1960 the new principal Sr. Mary Catherin she is very good the teachers are very nice, I'm very happy with the school.

Santa Teresita School 2

Posted October 13, 2006
I have been sending my child to STS since kindergarden. It is a very warm-hearted school, but is very poor and cheap, still stuck in old ways hello it's 2006. Live a little!

Santa Teresita School 4

Posted March 26, 2006
I sent my son here between grades kindergarten and 3rd grade. I would send him here again if I had the opportunity. Very well administered and managed school.

Posted January 21, 2004
I believe Santa Teresita School is a very dedicated school. The teachers are very caring and willing to have parent in put and opinions. The principal (Sister Angelica) as will as staff encourage parent involvement.

2646 Zonal Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90033