K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Racists and dishonest administration Children are great but racism runs the school Run run run if necessary

Racists all the way ! Pro Filipino only! And too expensive for such bad quality of teaching

The community of parents and faculty are good. But the way things are planned regarding fundraising are sub standard. Very expensive because of enrollment plus fundraising here and there. I have to admit I was burdened. I pulled out my kid after my second year there. Now he has a better education and environment at an LAUSD Magnet School. It's just sad the Catholic values are not there anymore, but it can always be adjusted by just implementing these values at home and with our guidance as parents.

Develops character: Neutral

The fundraisers are very questionable... more transparency needed. Also, intead of getting additional funds from non PBS members they just burden the parents and students more

This school is EXCELLENT ! My son tells me every day about his wonderful learning experience in his class, excited for getting "a gold fish" as a reward in math games, telling me great stories of America history, what a Catholic means, etc. His teacher is very committed to the students. She takes her time to teach the kids. The principal is awesome. She is new, but she listens to kids and parent to make PBS better. The staff are awesome ! We are extremelly happy to call Precious Blood School as our precious school ! The best school in Los Angeles !

My daughter Sydney has been gong to school there since Kindergarten. Compared to other children her age (which is 12yrs in September)she has beyond far excelled and matured and is very comprehensive in her studies. She does not have to share her text books with others and the faculty make time for their students. It definitely shows in many ways.

This school is a good school and new principal or not the children are still learning much more than the local public schools teach. The students still remain good children with a strong values. Unfortunately, the parents that have been use to running the school are planting negativity and promoting division amongst themselves and the administration. My advice to all interested is, visit the classrooms and just observe the happiness on the children's faces. Shame on you parents for bringing non Catholic values to PBS.

This school is horrible. When I first came here it was an average school. However, when the new principal came in, everything went downhill. Students aren't learning anything. The teachers here are horrible.

small classroom size and excellent support from the faculty and parents. A family oriented community. A must choice for parents who are looking to enroll children in a small, nurturing community of faith.

My two children graduated last year and we have one more in middle school. My two boys are in high school and doing extremely well, while our daughter in middle school is advancing. My husband and I have seen the good changes. This little wonderful school has a great principal and devoted teachers. I think it's a little hidden jewel in our community. Like the person below me said, 'Excellent Excellent School'!!!!

Last modified Precious Blood is a Private school that serves grades K-8