Posted October 15, 2010
The Lycee provides a rigorous education in a warm caring atmosphere.

Posted May 21, 2010
LILA is a wonderful school. It is academically rigorous and intimate and friendly at the same time. Our children are learning to be citizens of the world. We could not be happier!

Posted November 05, 2009
I love the campus staf, teachers, director ,.... this is a save place for my kids to grow and learn 2 languages.

Posted September 13, 2009
I have a child attending LILA. The teachers are caring and conscientious. The director knows each child by his/her first name. The parents are involved & the academics are rigorous. I am very pleased with the school overall. Whenever I've had any issues or concerns, I've been able to talk to the teachers, teachers' assistants and the director. They are a great group, very hands-on & children-centered, as well as academically-oriented. IF I were to raise any minus points for the school, I would say the lack of more extracurricular activities (esp. sports) and the preschool could be a bit more rigorous. LILA isn't for everyone, but for those of us who value multilingualism, international perspectives, & academic rigor, we Love the school!

Posted February 28, 2009
Strong academics and extremely diverse. Lacks in after school activities/sports. Strong parental involvement and great leadership at the higher level.

Posted July 11, 2008

Posted May 12, 2008

Lycee International De Los Angeles?Wv 2

Posted February 19, 2008
Update to my 3-star review of June 12, 2007. How much longer will this school be open? Parents are starting to pull their kids out as tuition rises, principal remains hostile to parent involvement, and head of school takes paid trips to Paris to recruit new teachers. All this would be tolerable if our kids were learning French... but they don't even speak it on the playground!

Posted September 30, 2007
Great program: bilingualism is an goal which is attained. The French preschool and school curriculum is very dense and well structured. The teachers are highly qualified.

Posted June 28, 2007

Lycee International De Los Angeles?Wv
5933 Lindley Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  91356
Last modified Lycee International De Los Angeles?Wv is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Lycee International De Los Angeles?Wv Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top