K-5|Private

Bad
Good

I love this school my son has learned so much its amazing!!!

All of my children have attended this school over the last ten years. All of my childern have excelled enough that I felt compelled to write this review. My children were each placed on the honor roll in middle school. My childrens teachers were always open to my opinion and thats important to me ! my youngest child was born with a disability and never once did they treat him with anything but concern. That makes a mother feel at ease Thank You ! Thank You! I will always be great ful and continue to volunteer for years to come.

this was a great school. i went there for about 8 years and i am a straight a student. this is a great school. -Stefanie Jordan

My son has went to this school since he was about 4 years old. I can say that as a parent I feel very bad due to the fact that my child is in the 5th grade and I am thinking about putting my child back a grade because he is not reading on a 5th grade level. As a parent and a loving mother I should have removed my child from this school. If I had another child this would be the last place on earth where I would send my child or any other child. This is my son's last year there and I would never take him back there even if they offered me money to come back. Sincerly yours, A very loving and concerned parent!

This is an excellent school. I have never seen such growth in my son. The teachers are caring and excellent. I have never seen the place 'sad' or 'messy'. They dont make the children eat outside in the cold, only on nice sunny days. There is an indoor area where they eat when its cold weather. I am proud to have my son there, learning so many things, quickly and he never experienced that at the other schools he was at. My mother is a teacher, and I know in my heart this is an excellent school. I only have to listen to my son's growth every day, learning new things to know.

i love the school because my daughter when my daughter attended she was really learning because when we moved out of state and went to another school they moved her to the 1st grade and she was in the kindergarden, so that alone lets you know that the school is a great school.

Last modified Cleophas Oliver Learning Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5