Posted September 15, 2009
I love this school my son has learned so much its amazing!!!

Posted June 17, 2009
All of my children have attended this school over the last ten years. All of my childern have excelled enough that I felt compelled to write this review. My children were each placed on the honor roll in middle school. My childrens teachers were always open to my opinion and thats important to me ! my youngest child was born with a disability and never once did they treat him with anything but concern. That makes a mother feel at ease Thank You ! Thank You! I will always be great ful and continue to volunteer for years to come.

Cleophas Oliver Learning Academy 5

Posted June 15, 2009
this was a great school. i went there for about 8 years and i am a straight a student. this is a great school. -Stefanie Jordan

Posted May 11, 2009
My son has went to this school since he was about 4 years old. I can say that as a parent I feel very bad due to the fact that my child is in the 5th grade and I am thinking about putting my child back a grade because he is not reading on a 5th grade level. As a parent and a loving mother I should have removed my child from this school. If I had another child this would be the last place on earth where I would send my child or any other child. This is my son's last year there and I would never take him back there even if they offered me money to come back. Sincerly yours, A very loving and concerned parent!

Posted April 27, 2009
This is an excellent school. I have never seen such growth in my son. The teachers are caring and excellent. I have never seen the place 'sad' or 'messy'. They dont make the children eat outside in the cold, only on nice sunny days. There is an indoor area where they eat when its cold weather. I am proud to have my son there, learning so many things, quickly and he never experienced that at the other schools he was at. My mother is a teacher, and I know in my heart this is an excellent school. I only have to listen to my son's growth every day, learning new things to know.

Cleophas Oliver Learning Academy 1

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted January 19, 2009

Posted January 15, 2008
i love the school because my daughter when my daughter attended she was really learning because when we moved out of state and went to another school they moved her to the 1st grade and she was in the kindergarden, so that alone lets you know that the school is a great school.

Posted May 14, 2004
- a former student
I am a student that attended this school. I went there from 1998-2000 and the time I been there I learned alot from each teacher that work there at the time. Education came before anything else, I was happy to go there. Everybody was welcome if they visit, went, or worked there. The friends I went to school there are still my friends till this day and I am in the 11th grade now so I think Cleophas Oliver was a great school.

Cleophas Oliver Learning Academy 1

Posted October 19, 2003
This is a very sad place. The toddler room smells like urine all the time. There is no place for the children to eat when it is cold, they have to sit outside and freeze. Some of the teachers have less than 12 units required to work in a school, one teacher who I know personally was working under someone else's units and the school never checked or turned their heads. I recently saw one of the so-called 'teachers' working at chucky cheese as a cashier. They have more children there than what the law requires, and they constantly move children around to circumvent the law. I am sad that I subjected my son to this environment as well as ashamed. There are more decent and loving environments to place you child.

Cleophas Oliver Learning Academy
1902 West Florence Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90047
Last modified Cleophas Oliver Learning Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Cleophas Oliver Learning Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top