Los Angeles, CA

Posted February 28, 2013
I went to this school and i have to say it was a great school the teachers did nothing but be there for you. When i attendee say school I became pregnant in the teachers were very understanding and was able to help me I missed a lot of days but the teachers gave me makeup work even let me bring my child to school so that I can get work so i can graduate thanks to them i can say Im the first in my family to finish high school the

Youth Opportunities Unlimited School 0

Posted September 24, 2010
I WENTTO THIS SCHOOL AND I LOVED IT.. THE TEACHERS WERE AWESOME AND YOU WORK AT YOUR OWN PASTE.

Posted September 10, 2009

Youth Opportunities Unlimited School 3

Posted November 03, 2007
Youth Opportunities Unlimited is a very unique school and it gives the students a second chance that regular school don't give.This school will help students if the students are willing. Everything about this school is great, except for certain staff members that don't care about the students and constantly put them down with negativity. The principal talk negative to the students and does not care to much for them. The office staff are all women and all they do is gossip and talk and tell the students business. The assistant principal is sometimie.You have to catch the assistant principal on a good day to be able to tolerate her. The Dean should be the principal.Then maybe the students would act right.Instead of lifting the students,the principal tear them down with his negative words,speeches,and comments to them.

Posted March 28, 2007
- a former student

Youth Opportunities Unlimited School
915 West Manchester Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90044
Last modified Youth Opportunities Unlimited School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Youth Opportunities Unlimited School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top