Public charter
Los Angeles, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 28, 2014
Camino Nuevo Charter Academy- Harvard is an amazing school. I loved the teachers, they are so involved with each student, making sure they understand each topic. CNCA is all about helping, preparing each student and getting them ready for college. My son loves CNCA and I know that he is on the right path to a great future. Keep up the great work. College ready college bound!!! We need more schools like CNCA. CNCA puts children first. CNCA is making possible for children with low income to believe and dream big. CNCA is giving our children the tools to a brighter future. Grateful mom!!!

Posted April 02, 2014
CNCA-Harvard is a wonderful school. In this school you will find Teachers eager to teach and give each an every student the attention they need. Their teaching is very unique. Parents are very involved in our children education. l I will defininetly recommend this school to any parents looking for a higher education. I feel like have won the lottery by my son attenting CNCA-Harvard. I know that my son will attend college or a university because from kindergarten they been taught that college and university are extremely important. Thank you Camino Nuevo Charter Academy-Harvard for making children education a priority. Keep up the great work!!!

Camino Nuevo Charter Academy 4

Posted August 22, 2013
My boys attend Camino Nuevo Harvard and the High School. It has been a great experience. The small classes, passionate teachers and welcoming staff are amazing. They are willing to work together with parents to ensure their children succeed. Coming from the public school system, we had many issues with one of my boys. He was not challenged therefore bored which instead of having the teacher take time to tailor learning to him, she labeled him as a trouble student. I am proud that now my son and his brothers are doing great academically and just love the school. Parents, remember you are your child's number one advocate! 8th grade year is tough and improvements can be made. More support during this critical time of middle school needs to be added. Overall it is a relief to see that their goal is to have every student meet requirements and graduate. College Ready, College Bound!!!

Posted January 23, 2011
This is really the best school in the area. You will not regret coming here. Teachers help you succeed and if you need extra help, they give you many extra classes. Every student is pushed to be proficent and advanced and most students are either way already proficent. Teeachers are always on your case if you have bad grades or need help on anything and they are friendly. We are "Collge Ready, College Bound". The school is safe for everyone and no one ever gets beat up. Our principal is the best because she helps us achieve any thing we want and is very kind. In eighth grade they have many high school option workshops and they help you apply to any high schools of your choice.

Posted January 23, 2011
Awesome School. You should defanatley go here. They help you with everything you need for college and beyond :)

Posted January 23, 2011
The food is not a problem at all. They don't allow jubk food and there are many activities you can get involved in. The teachers, staff, and principal, are nice and push us to try harder on everything we do. Our school has smart students and A's are hard to get. even if you are advanced, they tell you what you can improve on and if you nee help they are always there for you.If you slack off andwant to work at msDonalds, this is not the right school for you. Teacher quality, principal leader ship and parent involvement are excellent.

Camino Nuevo Charter Academy 1

Posted October 11, 2010
Thank you for telling us of the problems of Junk Food and the vendors. The Obesity Epidemic is because of these problems! Vendors take advantage of children coming out of schools. Section 42 of the LA City: 10) Prohibited conduct. (a) No person shall vend from a food vending vehicle which is stopped, parked or standing on any public street, (1) Within five hundred (500) feet of any school property... I hope you can help the school stop the illegal vendors. We need "Healthy Kids, Smart Kids"! [This is a book by Yvonne Sanders-Butler, ED.D.] The Surgeon General recommends 30 of Physical Activity per day which does not include recess.

Camino Nuevo Charter Academy 0

Posted January 24, 2009
Two of my daughters have attended this school. From kindergarten through 8th grade. Teacher is worried about what they have always get good degrees and when are low as possible that make them better grades to derive type of intervention; for u.S. Is one of the best schools in this area.

Camino Nuevo Charter Academy 3

Posted December 14, 2008

Camino Nuevo Charter Academy 1

Posted October 28, 2008

Camino Nuevo Charter Academy
635 South Burlington Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90057
Last modified Camino Nuevo Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camino Nuevo Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top