Public charter
Los Angeles, CA

Posted April 19, 2014
PARA LOS NINOS the best school i personally used public school all my life since i found PLN pre-k i love there methods, the teachers are great feels like home never going public for my kids PLN 4 EVER.

Posted April 03, 2014
I love the way teachers and principal takes education at the high level My son is so happy to be at PLN charter middle school They always taking the time to meet with parents and students Awesome school awesome teachers!!

Posted November 04, 2013
PARA LOS NINOS CHARTER SCHOOL....IS A FINE SCHOOL DEDICATED TO THE KIDS.....STARTING FROM TEACHERS SCHOOL STAFF and PARENTS

Posted February 17, 2011
PLN is under new administration and is taking a turn to become a high performing school. I am committee to assist the staff to link the staff and parent gap. Is time we take ownership for our school and strength it values and potential. I want a culture of proactive parenting and no excuses at this school. Cause I am not waiting for superman. I want super mom/dad to emerge and take action.

Posted October 19, 2010
This is a great school, in may ways better than a private school. All of the staff @ PLN is open and friendly to parents, they care about the children's well being as well as their learning. they are teaching my Kindergarden how to love to learn and that is a very important lesson. He is excited to go to school everyday. Thank you PLN.

Para Los Ninos Charter School 0

Posted May 07, 2010
The teachers and staff provide a wonderful atmosphere for learning. Kids are reminded of the important values of life everyday, which is important nowadays with all the stress and tension people are facing in this tough economy!!

Posted December 11, 2009

Posted December 04, 2009
I first learned about PLN Child Care and Charter school three years ago. I moved my two sons to PLN after being disappointed with a private school (First 5 LA Child Care). This was the best move for my children. The teaming efforts by teachers and the Principal Norma Silva ensure that my sons will be successful in their academics. Both my kids love to go to school and learn so much. They are becoming more familiar and enjoy learning Spanish. The parking could be improved but if parents obeyed and respected the rules this would be a non-issue. Sign me, Grateful Parent!

Posted December 03, 2009
My experience at the school has been very positive. My child has attended since preschool and is now in kindergarten. My child has already learned his letter sounds, reads some words, and is already writing. The school guides children to make safe choices and develop values like the ones we have in our family. When I visit his classroom, I see my child excited about learning and he comes home with a lot to share. He's particularly interested in science and is constantly sharing and asking questions that amaze us! The most important thing about this school is that my child is cared about and that the teachers, staff and principal, take special interest in every child.

Para Los Ninos Charter School 0

Posted December 03, 2009
I have been fortunate enough to have my children attend this school since its establishment in 2002. My 13 year old was part of that first graduating class. He moved into honor classes at an LAUSD school, and has since distinguished himself in many levels. I certainly credit Para Los Ninos' pedagogy, curriculum, and the expectations set forth by the principal and teachers. Here, teachers hold students and parents accountable for the overall learning experience of the child. I cannot speak well enough about what it means for my other two children to attend this school. The pedagogy of the school, a Reggio Emilia approach, inspires my kids to be creative, inquisitive, and analytical about their surroundings and how they learn from their environment. In addition, the principal, teachers, and staff are in constant motion to find the most appropriate ways to help children in need. Parents should tour the school!

Para Los Ninos Charter School
1617 East Seventh Street, Los Angeles, CA  90017
Last modified Para Los Ninos Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Para Los Ninos Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top