Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The best teacher at this school is Ms. Jones because she takes her tjne to help us learn in a more fun and modern way. Shell let you make up anything. Also, if youbmade her mad which was very rarley you don't want that side of her. The rest are okay. Our 8th graders have ran thru their English teachers(3 teachers) consisting of Ms. Williams, Ms. Smith(the kids were rude and taunted her), and Mr. Ford(no body ever like him, but a handful, so he left. (He wasnt that food anyway all theg did was worksheets from 4th grade)). The principal Dr. Lewis has done plenty of stuff to atleastbraise the school to their knees. In addition, Mrs. Ford & Mrs. Tammy are the bomb, they real chill.

The teachers have no classroom management, the staff is rude, and there priorities are mixed up. I have been attending vpp for 8 years know and it used to be a good school and people had to interview to get into the school buy ever since they started making more campuses they had to fill in the spots at the school so they just started letting anyone in, and thats when everything changed.

All this school cares about is the dress code. I constantly get dumb calls about dress code and never anything about academics. It seems as if they care more about what the kids wear then the kids themselves. I got my first call in a long time from a teacher telling me how well my child has been doing. I think they forget that not everyone can afford to keep replacing things or maybe work and don't have the time. I think it would e a great school if the focus was more on the student's academics than the color of a jacket.

It's sad to see the negative comments on here regarding View Park Accelerated Charter Middle School. When you received your "enrollment" packet and attended the orientation, you as the parent knew right then what was going to be required from you and how rigorous our program is going to be. If you were just expecting to drop your child off at school to let the staff "teach and raise" them, then your priorities as a parent aren't in order. Not returning calls, emails or notices sent home to you by the staff is not how we teach at VPP. We are not a "DROP OFF BABYSITTING SERVICE", we are here to "EDUCATE YOUR CHILD" and "YOU" as the "PARENT" must do your part (i.e. VOLUNTEERING, showing up for your scheduled parent conferences, attending back to school night, attending mandatory PIM meetings, etc.) to make sure that your child is on the right path to "SUCCESS"!!!!!!!! "STOP BLAMING THE SCHOOL and STAFF" for your child's "BEHAVIOR and ACADEMIC STANDING" and do your part as the "PARENT and GET INVOLVED IN YOUR CHILD'S EDUCATION"!!!!!!!!

The two students I know who were forced to go to this school hated it for many reasons. They felt the instuction was inferior, the student body undisciplined and unmotivated academically, and the general atmosphere very negative. There was vicious bullying of the few serious students in the school. They didn't like the segregation and the attitude of intolerance that it fostered. Both these students are gifted, highly motivated students who feel that the time spent at this school was wasted time academically and extremely negative in many ways. One says that it was the worst time of her life due to jealous bullying.

I'e been attending View Park for 3 years no. This school is great when it comes to academics. The teachers go above and beyond and the curriculum is more advanced than average. The only thing is that the students are rude, unwelcoming, and in a word, ghetto (for lack of a better term). And also, there is no diversity. It's basically Black kids being taught by White teachers. This school does not live up to it's reputation.

because the school is dedicated to giving our children a good education!!

I am enjoying my first year of middle school here, and my advice to you is to always be prepared, safe, respectful, and dedicated and you will do exellent.

I would agree with the parent dated December 14, 2007. If I would have known what I know now I would have made another choice. It's definitely safer than other schools in the area but that's about it. I also must add to in the school it's not what your child knows it's who you know.

I have two daughter that now attend view park middle charter school and I have to say the school is great. The teachers are not only dedicated but they go above and beyond too make sure that the students have the skills and tools that are needed to suceed. My daughters are so smart and have learned so much since attending viewpark. So if you can even get your child in the school, this will be one of the best choices you have made in your life.

Last modified View Park Preparatory Accelerated Charter Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.