Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (5 responses)

Posted May 12, 2016
because i just feel great because i feel good at the school because theirs alote of field trips

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 09, 2016
At times I feel like they give to much but most times I feel like they give the right amount of homework.

Stella Middle Charter Academy 4

Posted May 06, 2016
I feel like this because it has some flaws, the way you feel is good. Also, how they help you and have fun. They help with you improve your skills by testing you and having a game to play for review.

Posted May 06, 2016
I feel grateful to Ms.Romero because she makes sure you understand the material. They always tell us to don't give up no matter how hard the time is because when there is bad times they go away and become good ones. I am benefited by this because I am able to move on from grade to grade because I understand the things we are being taught.

Posted May 06, 2016
They have great teachers and everyone looks out for each other!! I feel safe when i am at this school called SMCA.I think everyone should come to this school!!

Posted May 06, 2016
I want to say thank to Ms.Lam because even though sometimes you may not get to help me when I need it I am glad that others are get the time to get your knowledge and learn from you!! To: Ms.Lam From: Omar Luna -Thanks

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 06, 2016
They are always trying to get the best out of us!! And never let us give and make us keep trying!!!

Posted May 06, 2016
Because they tell experiences about the future and they help all the students when they need it. Also an experience was when we went to Six Flags hurricane harbor they showed us what it will be like if we are on target and the rewards.

Posted May 06, 2016
MS Barlow because she helps us when we need it. Also because she never gives up on us and she cares about us. I know she cares because she once asked me if something was wrong and I said no and said thank you for asking.

Posted May 06, 2016
i will like to write this letter to Ms.jernigan. i want to say thank you for helping me with math and taking your time help me pace math. CRISTINE :)

2636 Mansfield Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90016
Last modified Stella Middle Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.