Public charter
Los Angeles, CA

Posted August 02, 2012
I recently graduated from Central City Value High School and I absolutely love the school! It's small and it has amazing teachers! I have never felt so loved, appreciated, and pushed by teachers. In Central City, they wear uniform and it's very settle. The students there grow strong relationships and learn to respect themselves and other. The principal is one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my entire life! He values education but he also values the student's personal life and their growth. The teachers invest in a student far more than their academics! I love this school!

Posted February 07, 2010
I attend Central City Value High School I've attended Public, Private, and Magnet schools I can 100% assure you that if your child is not doing well in this school is because they are a bad student or do not care about there own personal growth. This school cares about the students and cares about progress, the teachers connect with the students. To all the schools I've been to I have never seen students connect so well with the teachers. The Teachers are also qualified to teach the students, I have learned so much from the teachers there. Currently taking college level classes at this school. It is small and definitely under-funded. But still the school is very good if the student and parents show care for the work.

Posted January 05, 2010

Central City Value School 1

Posted February 04, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009

Posted September 19, 2008
i attended this school all four years, i am a graduate of the 08 class. this is a wonderful school despite the other reviews before mine. even though three of my four years of high school we moved from campus to campus the principle, teacher and staff were always there to make us feel welcomed. they taught us how to be a community, how to strive to seek and not to yield. but most of all they taught us how to be responsible and independent. this school is like no other school ive attended, it becomes ur second family. definitely recommend it to parents.

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted August 06, 2008
I attended this school a few months ago, i did graduate from it and had a great experience in it, the staff and teachers are great my whole education statistics changed from being int he d or c gradings myt went up to a's and bs . I did learn alot not just in education but being more responsible and involved. There is imcredible staff members at ccvhs that work hard to continue the school open but their main priority is the students education.

Posted July 29, 2008
this is a good school and your child will learn a lot all the teachers care about your child every one knows each other

Posted July 10, 2008

Central City Value School
221 North Westmoreland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90004
Last modified Central City Value School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central City Value School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top