Los Angeles, CA

Posted November 28, 2014
I am a proud graduate of Centers of Learning. The teachers and quality curriculum prepared me for success in college, in the professional world, and in life. I am forever grateful to this school and hope that many others will find this gem!

Posted May 02, 2014
My daughter is about to graduate from Centers of Learning. The amazing teachers and beautiful campus have been an absolute joy. The teachers are accessible and I really felt like my child received a great education in a safe environment.

Posted January 01, 2014
Both of my boys attended Centers of Learning's elementary and high school. I love this school. My oldest son is now an English professor and the youngest a lead database programer. The teachers and staff at Centers helped prepare them for success; for that, I am thankful.

Posted January 11, 2013
I attended this school from 2nd grade through High School. It is an excellent school that provided me with a great education allowing me to pursue a successful career as a structural engineer. The teachers truly care about the students, and their education.

Posted July 24, 2012
This is an amazing school. I am an alumnus of Centers of Learning, 5th-12th. I graduated and went directly into University and I was very well prepared for college. What they have done with the campus is amazing. The beautiful playgrounds, lush green grass for the kids to play on and fun study areas for the kids to be in are wonderful. The classes are still small as they were when I attended, a definite plus. They even have an animal training program now with a horse, goats, and chickens. I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to attend this wonderful school. This school is like a treasure hidden in a field.

Posted August 08, 2010
If you want your child to read early and read well, this is the school for you. They have perfected the art of teaching reading and writing at an early age--- with very high standardized test scores overall. Loving, nurturing environment with an eye on the limitless potential of each individual student.

Posted December 18, 2009
I have two elementary school-aged children attending this school, and they both started there in preschool (age 3). I can't say enough about the dedicated staff, the great curicculum, the small class size...I could go on and on. My kids actually love going to school and look forward to learning. There is such a family environment- the other parents/kids are so involved and caring.

Posted December 10, 2009
Wonderful school. Great teachers. A surprise find in the middle of the valley.

Centers Of Learning 0

Posted October 21, 2009
They have been very very kind and loving - the staff is phenomenal! Lots of great activities and a wonderful campus! It really says something when the staff and all the kids look like they are happy to be there!

Posted September 21, 2009
My sons first year here, so far we are extremely pleased, the teachers are wonderful!

Centers Of Learning