K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Good school for African American kids to attend love that they teach the kids lessons from the bible. They're lacking academically and they're disciplining styles are what i don't like or except whipping children; I'm all for the spare the rod spoil the child concept but the parents are the only ones that can physically discipline they're children not a teacher/daycare worker

This is not a good school for high schoolers. They do not have the proper classes and this school is behind in the curriculum. This school is not good

My daughter has been attending since pre k. She is now going to the third grade. The classroom size are small. The teachers are caring. My child loves the school. She enjoys going to school everyday. Academics, Wonderful. I love it. The school is predominantly black. This helps with my daugther, as she can identify with people of her race and not feel like and outcast. Same hair, skin, No identity crisis here. Last but not least, they have a great teaching of the bible studies.

I am an alumnist of LAAA and in my opinion, here is no place like LAAA especially if you are a Christian. At this institution there is no doubt that your child or ward will be taught the love of Jesus. Although I have fond memories of the school as a future educator, there are some things about it that I feel need to be Changed in order for the school to reach its full potential. However even though there are some things that must be fixed, I can honestly say that their institution adequately prepared me for college and life in general.

I attended this school from 8th grade until my senior year. Though I am not Adventist, LAAA has helped me not only acquire a good education but also establish a stronger bond with God. My parents both saw the impact this school had on my older sister and I and hence have decided to send my two youngest brothers as well. I am currently a Senior at a 4 year University and will be applying to law school in hopes of starting in the fall. While given that there is room for improvement at LAAA, if a child chooses to make the best of what the school has to offer the child will grow both intellectually and spiritually.

This is an amazing school!! My child has learnt so much since she started to attend two years ago. The teachers and staff truly love their students. They do not only worry about academics but also about the social and spiritual development of their pupils. The discipline is excellent, the students respectful...Before enrolling my child in this school I visited school in Long Beach, Torrance, Cerritos...etc. Who could imagine that I would find such a wonderful school in L.A. Trust me, it is a long drive from my home, but it's worth each and every mile. Give it a try

I am an alumni of Los Angeles Union (aka Los Angeles Adventist Academy). It is unfortunate when individuals share negative remarks regarding our teachers. In Christian schools, our teachers are the lowest paid and their works go unrecognized, most of the time. I have witnessed first hand the dedication our teachers they bring to their students. My mother has been an elementary school teacher at LAAA for over 45 years. My two adult children have graduated from LAAA, and now my 4 1/2 year old son is attending the Pre-K program. At some point, we must stop blaiming others for the challenegs we endure as parents raising our children and find a resolution instead of pointing our fingers at others. With that being said -- LAAA is a wonderful school! Alumnus & Parent.

This school is excellent! My son has learned so much in his first year of attendance. The teachers are nurturing and dedicated. Thanks for helping our family, Los Angeles Academy!

I have had nothing but amazing experiences from this school. First is very nicely equiped, the campus is big and well taken care of. The students are well behaved, but most important the teachers trully care about the students. They worry not only about the academic instruction but also spiritual and social skills. A++++++

This is my daughters first time at this school and I have already started to have problems. The school is very unorganized,my daughter is not learning anything.I am going to pull her out of this school.

Last modified Los Angeles Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12