Posted July 13, 2012
My experience at Valley Montessori was phenomenal and I strongly recommend this school for those parents who are looking for a great education for their children. I was able to see the most distinguished difference of the schooling of Valley Montessori compared to other schools. They took time to enhance and cherish each student's given talent. I believe that all of my accomplishments were possible because of the solid and strong foundation that Valley Montessori has planted in my first education in learning English. Right now, I am currently a Junior at Biola University, pursuing a nursing major. I am working as an Assistant Chair for the Global Students Association and a Teacher's Assistant for Human Anatomy class. Valmont Academy clearly knows the power of education.

Posted July 06, 2012
I went to this school a really long time ago, from kindergarten to 2nd grade. I may not have been there for very long, but it still made a huge impact on the person I am today in a very positive way. I still remember Paul teaching me how to multiply by multiple digits, and I still remember Kathy teaching me how to read for the first time. Their kindness and talent is forever engrained in my memory, and I will always be thankful for that.

Posted July 03, 2012
Over 7 months ago my wife and I began our search for the perfect preschool for our perfect son. Yes, I know. I know there is no such thing as a perfect school, but we think that our son is perfect.This school is a phenomenal school. It comes close to being a perfect school. In the short time that our son has been there he has learned more than he had the year and a half at his old school. We were so impressed that we've enrolled our 3rd grader. Don't miss this school.

Posted July 03, 2012
Great foundation for life! Staff is caring and creates and atmosphere of family. The academics are challenging, fine arts are explored and encouraged...who could ask for more!!

Posted June 10, 2012
My daughter is graduating and we will miss the school and teachers since it is like her second home. I know they have instilled in her the love of learning which is priceless. She has a sense of responsibility for her own education and has advanced beyond expectations and her grade level. You know the school is right when a child wants to be there.These are her words, "I love it!"

Posted April 11, 2011
I have had both my kids attend this school. The administrators and the teachers are amazing and they care about the kids. The class sizes are kept small, and this helps give the kids a better learning environment because they get a lot of attention. Both my kids learnt to read and were doing math between the ages of 3 to 4. You could not possibly get a better school and a better foundation for their future education than you would from this school.

Posted February 13, 2011
Excellent school!!! I wished they extend up to high school. The teaching staff are great. The kids here are way advanced that other kids in other schools. Kids are taught good morals here. Respect and love is taught here. Very good foundation for the kids.Their style of education has brought out the very best in my son.

Posted July 26, 2010
We are so pleased with this school. Excellent teaching staff, very caring and nurturing environment for children to learn and develop. As the other reviewer said " A true Hidden Gem'!

Posted February 17, 2010
Excellent School! We are very pleased with the education here!

Posted September 23, 2009
I this school is great! I am very happy with my choice.

Valley Montessori School
10816 Calvert Street, Los Angeles, CA  91606
Last modified Valley Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Valley Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top