Los Angeles, CA

The Alexandria Academy 0

Posted June 05, 2009
My son is about to finish his first year later this month and I can honestly say he has spent the year in review of what he learned in public school. Only attending 4 days a week, from 9am- 12:30, and having such a great teacher - student ratio, I would expect more learning. The staff is inconsistent with communicating with us, and we feel overall lacking when it comes to inspiring our child. Book reports are not formatted in a way that is recognized by collages and we haven't' seen an emphasis on learning more than whats on a test. My child will graduate this year not having had one spelling test, and consequently writes and spells poorly. I expected more out of a Private School.

The Alexandria Academy
20121 Ventura Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  91364
Last modified The Alexandria Academy is a Private school that serves grades 3-12
The Alexandria Academy Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top