Los Angeles, CA

Posted October 01, 2013
I pulled my son out of Kol Tikvah and put him hear one week ago. Already, he has learned to write his name, draw shapes, and name various letters and numbers - something he didn't do in an entire MONTH at his old school. CW is organized, energetic, and has a rich environment for learning, from weekly music, to a science lab with little lab coats, to a computer lab, large playground and swimming pool. My son has HOMEWORK, which has been wonderful since it allows him to be enthusiastic about his learning at home, and gives parents evidence that he is learning. My son reports that there is lots to do and he is having a great time - he even loves naps.

Posted June 03, 2013
I can't say enough about this wonderful school! Please visit it yourself to see. The grounds are amazing and the teachers and office staff are fabulous! We are so happy to have found Child's World for our son.

Posted November 20, 2012
I have a toddler and a 3 year old at the school and they have been here for almost 2 years. I am impressed by the teachers, the school, the facility, and the parents all the time. My kids have so much fun that it's hard to get them out the door at the end of the day.

Child's World School 3