PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 29, 2013
We have enrolled our daughter at LTUMCC in Stage I - this is our second child to attend the program. I agree with the review that it's a family atmosphere. I have felt very comfortable knowing my kids are at school here and they truly love their teachers and school. I always feel like I get a lot of feedback and my kids get plenty of attention.

Posted February 26, 2012
I have had 3 children attend La Tijera and I personally don't have any serious complaints..From what I have seen the teachers are very friendlly and warm.The director is very approachable..I feel comfortable leaving my children for the day, they learn so much and love it. Its like a family atmosphere.

La Tijera Methodist Children's Center 1

Posted November 02, 2010
Do not believe any of the positive reviews that are posted here. School attendance is down they asked the parents to write positive reviews to increase attendance, which is why there are several reviews in late Oct. Attendance is down because people are pulling their children out. The 10/22 review is honest. Management is beyond poor. To reasons they are poor would take an hour. They don't hire enough teachers in order to save money and the place is a cluster. GO ELSEWHERE and save yourself the learning experience.

La Tijera Methodist Children's Center 4

Posted October 29, 2010
In general the teaching staff is great. There are a few bad eggs, but the good ones balance them out most days. Leadership is somewhat weak and communication seems to be a big problem. Overall I think my children love going here though, so I'm giving 4 stars.

La Tijera Methodist Children's Center 2

Posted October 22, 2010
I loved this school when my child first attended in 12-18month room, it was great, until he moved into the 18-24 months room. The teachers scrambled with the kids, inconsistencies on all ends. No teacher would tell the other about the kids status'. I would ask questions about my child & they would respond "I don't know". The facility & the play area are outdated. I didn't feel my child was getting the attention deserved.

Posted September 29, 2010
Our toddler has thrived here. His days are filled with indoor songs, art and storytelling - as well as outdoor play in a partially shaded playground (less sun for their young skin!).

Posted September 20, 2008
This is a great school! The teachers are incredible, it is in a great location and my kids love it.

La Tijera Methodist Children's Center
7400 Osage Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90045
Last modified La Tijera Methodist Children's Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-6