Bad
Good

This school is the best. The staff and teacher's all are young and eager to teach the kids everything they know. I have recommended this school to family members and to other parents. This school has a different perspective about giving our kids a better education. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Palisoc for giving our children a better school and helping them achieve.

Both my children attend this academically strong charter school but my only complain is that the arts are ever hardly covered. This elementary focuses strictly on the academics and if you are looking for a school that will bring out your child's creative side this is NOT the school for you. But if you want to ensure that your child gets an early head start on the college route you can bet your child will be guaranteed a great education here.

We need more schools like this in the Los Angeles area. The Teachers and Staff are simply amazing. This school indeed are making our kids future so much brighter. My son was below basic when he started at Synergy and Thanks to all his amazing Teachers and Principal Mrs. Epps he is now Advanced in every topic. He if confident of himself and literally takes it upon himself to read a book daily and complete his daily homework. My son who is 8yrs old said to me one day, "mom you know I am going to attend Oregon University" I looked at him and said babe you can go any where you want to go as long as you do good in school. He said yes that is what my teacher said too. I am truly a proud of being part of the Synergy Family.

Synergy Charter academy challenges our kids and pushes them to be better, plus expects a lot from them because they believe in them. They have won many award for being outstand achiever.

Exceptionally instruction in academic and life skills. Please assist (funding) the Administration to start the high school immediately. Hands up!!! Five star plus!

Synergy Charter is an award winning school in the inner city where all traditional public schools are struggling to meet state standards. Children attending this school are very goal oriented. Administration, teachers, staff and parents all work together as a team to achieve great results, the learning process continues at home. Having experienced our neighborhood public school I appreciate and respect Synergy for their continuos hard work and effort. My oldest daughter was struggling academically prior to Synergy, now she meets and exceeds state standards in both English and Math. We are pretty strict when it comes to discipline (I love it!) but its necessary, children need boundaries, especially in our community. Synergy children wear uniforms, which keeps them focused on the important things, a challenging curriculum. Thank you Synergy for giving the children in our community the opportunity to succeed and have fun while doing it!

Synergy Charter is an amazing school. I like to call it the 'mini college'. One day I walked onto the campus and obsereved that many of the children were sitting around reading chapter books, rather than running around wild on the campus, as I had just observed earlier when driving pass another nearby public school. No one was forcing these children to read they were doing it beacause they enjoyed it. The dedication and motivation that the staff offer to the students is excellent. Many of the student at Synergy are already talking about going to college. 'Wow', these kids are only between five and ten years old. I didn't consider college myself until I was in high school. My own children have already chosen potential universities that they want to attend in the future. Thanks Synergy for your excellent job. Submitted by: Cecilia Hernandez

Synergy is truly an exemplary school. Parent participation is encouraged and expected. Workshops for parents are held on a regular basis, so don't worry if you don't have a manual on how to help your child succeed, Synergy will help you, but you must be willing to work to help your child and must really have a passion for education. All Synergy teachers are dedicated and they really give all its students personal attention. My co-directors came to my daughter's first basketball game and it was not even part of the school, that made all the difference for my daughter and I, they truly have showed that they care for our family. Looking for high expectation? you really will find them at Synergy, this the school to enroll your child in if you want academic success, but make sure you are part of it too.

Synergy Charter Academy excels above all other local district and charter school that I've interacted and had experiences with. They have sucessfully inspired my daughter to learn, read and academically excel. They are great at enforcing their strong discipline plan and they truly have higher expectations for the students and for the parents as well. The co-directors go beyond to educate parents on how to help students and are always there to help you. Students learn academically what they need and they also learn leadership, respect and good sportsmanship. This is a college oriented elementary school, where parents are expected to participate, so if parents are not willing to help their children succeed, they need to look for a lower performing school. Synergy became the top performing school in South Los Angeles after only two years.

Last modified Synergy Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.