Posted November 21, 2009
I Enjoy Attending This School It Has Excellant Teachers Who Love To Teach(:

Posted April 27, 2009
This is possible one of the best green dot schools it's expectations are astonishing and my son is doing better than ever.The teachers are also excellent and the staff are amazing too.

Posted October 21, 2008

Animo Pat Brown 4

Posted May 01, 2008
It is a great school and my child is motivated and eager to learn. I would highly recommended, as long as the parents is willing to work just as hard.

Posted May 01, 2008
This is my son's first year in this school and I am extremely pleased with the results. The teachers have impressive qualifications and are passionate about teaching. They strive to maintain students engaged and are always eager to partner with the parents in order to help out the student. The leadership of the principal and vice-principal is amazing and I feel welcomed and love to be involved. I can honestly say that this school strives to be transparent in its practices and encourages parental involvement in all areas. They are concerned about student safety and determined to get our students into a four year college of their choice. I love it!

Posted April 11, 2008

Animo Pat Brown
8255 Beach Street, Los Angeles, CA  90001
Last modified Animo Pat Brown is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Animo Pat Brown Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top