Los Angeles, CA

Lexington Avenue Primary Center 1

Posted October 23, 2014
I think this is a good school but one problem I liked the principle they had before know the new principle mrs Michelle is a horrible principle taking away the activities for the kids and not letting them do their annual Halloween parade I want the new principle out it's not fair

Posted May 21, 2009
my twin girls are very lucky to be a part of Lexington, what a great school especially when Mr. Rod Vinluan was there as a Librarian. Thanks to all the staffs, teachers & Ms. Calhoun

Posted April 29, 2009
I have two children attending Lexington Ave. Primary Center. My son in second grade has been there since Kindergarten. I was very concerned about the public schools in our area, but have found a gem in Lexington. Ms. Calhoun, the director, is truly gifted in what she does. That is, she has created a safe, fun, challenging and dynamic learning environment for our kids. The teachers that my kids have had are each unique and talented in their own ways, with continued training emphasized by Ms. Calhoun. The staff is dedicated and often puts in overtime. Parents at our school get involved! Even those who are working several jobs will volunteer to sew costumes for the play, or work at the library book fair. The culture at Lexington is that of a family, and one that loves it's children very much! Don't think twice about sending your little ones there!

Posted March 31, 2009
My daughter has been attending Lexington for two years already and she has had such a great experience. Ms. Calhoun (Principal) along with the teachers are always on top of things and planning wonderful acitvities for the students. I am happy and satisfied with Lexington. I can't wait for my second child to attend.

Posted February 18, 2009
Lexington is a great school!! My child is attending this school. The teachers are great and care about the students Go lions be safe, be respectful, and be responsible

Posted October 17, 2008
After 12 years with the district, I am finally at a school that has everything working as it should. Parents and teachers working together, a great leader in our principal, and students who really value their educational experience and make the most of it. I would be proud to send my own child here.

Posted June 24, 2008

Posted January 13, 2006
Lexington is off to a great start. With its first year of service, the school has a supportive principal with great leadership along with extraordinary teachers. The language arts and math programs are being supplemented with rich resources uniquely by each teacher. With a limited budget for music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities, the school is awaiting its intensive use in the near future. Parent involvement is on the works for a more positive outcome. The school is on its way for great success.

Lexington Avenue Primary Center
4564 West Lexington Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90027
Last modified Lexington Avenue Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades K-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lexington Avenue Primary Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top