Los Angeles, CA

Amanecer Primary Center 2

Posted January 21, 2014
All I have to say is that the school is awesome but under the care of an airhead that gets manipulated by her office clerk. Teachers are awesome they really focus on student needs.

Amanecer Primary Center 5

Posted May 11, 2010
I am a former employee of Amanecer. The school offers a wonderful learning environment for their students, not only are the teachers involved in their students education so is the rest of the staff, including the secretaries and the principal. It is a small community due to its size (only about 13 classrooms) and as a result children get the attention they need to succeed. ALL of the students are encouraged (and expected) to try their best. Parents also are very involved in the school community which allows for a richer and more successful learning environment and experience. I can personally say that this is the best school I have ever worked at and if I had children from pre-k to 2nd grade I would gladly and proudly send them to Amanecer.

Amanecer Primary Center 5

Posted December 22, 2008
i have my two kids currently attend this school one in pre-k and the other in 2nd grade. it is sad that this school only goes to the 2nd grade, because the TEACHERS and staff ARE GREAT!

Amanecer Primary Center 3

Posted August 12, 2008
My daughter was at Amanecer for 3 years. She learned alot the teachers are great and the staff too. I really like this school, I didn't want my daughter to leave from Amanecer.

Amanecer Primary Center 0

Posted April 29, 2008
my daughter has been going to amanecer primary center since she was in pre-k. this is a great school. all the staff here are really good witht the parents and the children.

Amanecer Primary Center
832 South Eastman Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90023
Last modified Amanecer Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades K-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amanecer Primary Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top