Los Angeles, CA

Posted March 25, 2010
My chjld is in Pre-K and, halfway into the school year, we have had a wonderful experience here! The teachers are caring and they get to know the children well. We have been in communication to address the specific needs of my child and they update me periodically, whenever I have asked. The teaching assistants are also wonderful. I love the diversity at the school and the enthusiasm of the principal and all the faculty and staff.

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted June 18, 2009
this is a wonderful school. My son has been attending HPC since it opened. The teachers, principal and staff and excellent.

Posted December 11, 2008

Posted December 05, 2008
My child has been attending this school since he was in kinder and now my youngest does also the teachers and staff are great i can honestly say that thnks to this school my kids are excellant with thier learning skills i highly reccomend this school for those who live in in his schools area. I appreciate for thier help and care that they have given to all

Posted September 04, 2008
This is a wonderful place! Child centered and welcoming to all. The principal Mr. Nava is always walking around talking to parents and students. It is apparent that he genuinely cares!

Posted August 10, 2008

Posted March 25, 2008

Hollywood Primary Center
1115 Tamarind Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90038
Last modified Hollywood Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hollywood Primary Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top