Bad
Good

My chjld is in Pre-K and, halfway into the school year, we have had a wonderful experience here! The teachers are caring and they get to know the children well. We have been in communication to address the specific needs of my child and they update me periodically, whenever I have asked. The teaching assistants are also wonderful. I love the diversity at the school and the enthusiasm of the principal and all the faculty and staff.

this is a wonderful school. My son has been attending HPC since it opened. The teachers, principal and staff and excellent.

My child has been attending this school since he was in kinder and now my youngest does also the teachers and staff are great i can honestly say that thnks to this school my kids are excellant with thier learning skills i highly reccomend this school for those who live in in his schools area. I appreciate for thier help and care that they have given to all

This is a wonderful place! Child centered and welcoming to all. The principal Mr. Nava is always walking around talking to parents and students. It is apparent that he genuinely cares!

Last modified Hollywood Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.