Los Angeles, CA

Posted January 11, 2015
This is a great school because the teachers understand you plus the program's here are great.

Ricardo Lizarraga Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2015
Yo pienso que esta escuela necesita una direcctora como Ms.Moscoso que vuelva a levantar la escuela

Posted January 11, 2015
Mr. Aguilar is a great teacher. I love the fact that this school has the gifted program. My daughter had learned so much.

Posted January 08, 2015
creo que es una muy buena escuela yo nunca e tenido ningun problema siempre se me a atendido en mis necesidades para mi y mis hijos.

Posted January 05, 2015
I am a student at Ricardo Lizarraga Elementary school and a think the school is a good school.The teachers at the school really make you understand what you are trying to do.The only thing that I don't like is the food.Not all the food is bad some is actually good.

Posted December 22, 2014
I really like Ricardo lizarraga because of the teachers. They motivate my kids. I really like there new. strategy

Posted April 28, 2014
The recent fundraiser that was held by the school was great turn around time in receiving the merchandise was quick.

Posted January 22, 2014
I am glad to be in Mr.Aguliar class because we do stem.We learn lots of things.We also use iPads to learn about technology.We gave lots of fun.I recomend for kids to go to Ricardo Lizarraga Elemtary School.

Posted January 22, 2014
The staff and teachers are respectful and right, they teach you the right things, and it's a school that uses iPads. It's obviously awesome. - Isaac Hipolito

Posted January 21, 2014
The school is very nice, staffs are helpful and teachers. We have a gate program and with our teacher we do s.t.e.m which is really fun.

Ricardo Lizarraga Elementary School
401 East 40th Place, Los Angeles, CA  90011
Last modified Ricardo Lizarraga Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ricardo Lizarraga Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top