Bad
Good

Posted September 24, 2015
This school has tought me many lessons in life i spent the past 6 years studying at this school i am now a student in the 6th grade my greatest memories i spend in this school especially with Mr.Aguilar

Posted March 04, 2015
I am a previous student at Lizarraga. I am now in 8th grade and to start with, I miss this school so much! But the same with all the other reviews... Mr.Aguilar was by far the best teacher I've ever had. The GATE program actually did teach me a lot and now I know that i LOVE math. Also recently my school is accepting essays about college and mine is actually going to the coordinator and I might have the chance to win 2,000 dollars for college. So Mr.Aguilar does teach you some things... so pay attention. =) -E.L

Posted January 11, 2015
This is a great school because the teachers understand you plus the program's here are great.

Ricardo Lizarraga Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2015
Yo pienso que esta escuela necesita una direcctora como Ms.Moscoso que vuelva a levantar la escuela

Posted January 11, 2015
Mr. Aguilar is a great teacher. I love the fact that this school has the gifted program. My daughter had learned so much.

Posted January 08, 2015
creo que es una muy buena escuela yo nunca e tenido ningun problema siempre se me a atendido en mis necesidades para mi y mis hijos.

Posted January 05, 2015
I am a student at Ricardo Lizarraga Elementary school and a think the school is a good school.The teachers at the school really make you understand what you are trying to do.The only thing that I don't like is the food.Not all the food is bad some is actually good.

Posted December 22, 2014
I really like Ricardo lizarraga because of the teachers. They motivate my kids. I really like there new. strategy

Posted April 28, 2014
The recent fundraiser that was held by the school was great turn around time in receiving the merchandise was quick.

Posted January 22, 2014
I am glad to be in Mr.Aguliar class because we do stem.We learn lots of things.We also use iPads to learn about technology.We gave lots of fun.I recomend for kids to go to Ricardo Lizarraga Elemtary School.

Ricardo Lizarraga Elementary School
401 East 40th Place, Los Angeles, CA  90011-5640
Last modified Ricardo Lizarraga Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.