Los Angeles, CA

Kingsley Elementary School 1

Posted October 11, 2013
They lost my 4 year old son!!!! He was no where to be found when I came to pick him up at 2:30pm! My son was in the special ed. transitional kinder at Kingsley. He went to this school since they had his IEP class for him. However after a several weeks that school had started. I came to the school and both the TA and his Teacher didn't know where he was! My instincts immediately told me he was outside of the school so I started searching there first. My son was OFF CAMPUS and across the street almost to the nearby Laundry Mat and Santa Monica Blvd Intersection by himself! I had to publish this somewhere so others will know that this incident happened and to prepare themselves and their kids. I pulled him out of school and I am transferring him. They say the pick up now for the kids is in the class room, but I don't give irresponsibility a second chance.

Kingsley Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
My son went to this is school for 1st grade.. the principal and the teachers were amazing. Now my son is a Freshman at Bravo...I definitely would recommend it.

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted April 12, 2008

Posted December 24, 2007
It is one of the best school I have found so far. the teachers and staff are great and really care about each student individually. The Special Ed classes are also the best I have seen in any district.

Kingsley Elementary School 0

Posted July 10, 2007
I love the school, we have a great principal, she communicate with everyone I can say that she knows each of her students, and the teachers work the best they can, we are happy with the school performance.

Kingsley Elementary School 4

Posted January 19, 2006

Kingsley Elementary School
5200 West Virginia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90029
Last modified Kingsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top