Bad
Good

Kingsley Elementary School 1

Posted October 11, 2013
They lost my 4 year old son!!!! He was no where to be found when I came to pick him up at 2:30pm! My son was in the special ed. transitional kinder at Kingsley. He went to this school since they had his IEP class for him. However after a several weeks that school had started. I came to the school and both the TA and his Teacher didn't know where he was! My instincts immediately told me he was outside of the school so I started searching there first. My son was OFF CAMPUS and across the street almost to the nearby Laundry Mat and Santa Monica Blvd Intersection by himself! I had to publish this somewhere so others will know that this incident happened and to prepare themselves and their kids. I pulled him out of school and I am transferring him. They say the pick up now for the kids is in the class room, but I don't give irresponsibility a second chance.

Kingsley Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
My son went to this is school for 1st grade.. the principal and the teachers were amazing. Now my son is a Freshman at Bravo...I definitely would recommend it.

Kingsley Elementary School 5

Posted December 24, 2007
It is one of the best school I have found so far. the teachers and staff are great and really care about each student individually. The Special Ed classes are also the best I have seen in any district.

Kingsley Elementary School

Posted July 10, 2007
I love the school, we have a great principal, she communicate with everyone I can say that she knows each of her students, and the teachers work the best they can, we are happy with the school performance.

Kingsley Elementary School
5200 West Virginia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90029-1212
Last modified Kingsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.