Santee Education Complex 1

Posted November 30, 2013
SANTEE IS THE WORST SCHOOL ON THE HISTORY OF THIS PLANET. NONE OF THESE TEACHERS KNOW HOW TO TEACH OR CARE. THE STAFF COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT YOU. BECAUSE OF SANTEE MY GRADES HAVE LOWERED.I NEVER LEARNED ANYTHING HERE.THE PEOPLE ARE THE WORST AND THIS SCHOOL SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. I HATE THIS SCHOOL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. IF YOU GO TO THIS SCHOOL YOU'LL PROBABLY NOT GO TO COLLEGE. THEY HIRE THE WORST SCUMMISET TEACHERS EVER . I FEEL BAD IF YOU GO TO THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE ITS HORRIBLE AND FILLED WITH IGNORAMUS PEOPLE

Santee Education Complex 5

Posted February 06, 2010
This school is awesome they help out in so many ways,the campus is fabulous,the teachers are great,and this shool can help and offer so many opened oppurtunities. Another thing its known for is its athletic achievement filled with excellent sports and the awesome coaches like Mr.Corletto who is very dedicated to his athletes and his job.Im glad to be here and have meet some of the best students here because like we want respect we also have to give it as well as to show that Santee students dont have fights and are proud to be a Falcon!!!!!!!!!!!

Santee Education Complex 0

Posted December 26, 2009
Santee is a good school that's getting better every year. My two girls are in 11th and 9th Grades and they love it. They both are in really tough classes and I can see how much they are learning. They are also really into running and the cross-country team has been a wonderful experience for them.

Santee Education Complex 2

Posted May 01, 2007

Santee Education Complex 5

Posted March 14, 2006
In my point of view, I believe that this school is great! I use 2 atted jefferson high school, I then start to attend sough la area high school. I feel frre to talk to any staff member ,teachers,the principal, or anyone workin in the school. There are many teachers that actually know how to teach in a way where the students wiil understand. The teachers make shure you understand before moving on to another topic.They have amny activities and sports. This school aso gives you a great chace for students to graduate. They make the best of it , in order to help students.

Santee Education Complex 3

Posted December 09, 2005

Santee Education Complex
1921 South Maple Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90011
Last modified Santee Education Complex is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santee Education Complex Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top