Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted May 19, 2016
I would like to thank Dr. Baldenegro, Ms. Castillo, all the wonderful staff for all their hard work and time they give to our children. You are the best!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 19, 2016
The teachers at Gabriella go above & beyond for their students. The school offers intervention classes before & after school. The teachers are very involved with every student giving parents a text when needed for important reasons & work being due.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 19, 2016
The staff is very involved with the children being respectful to everyone on campus. The staff explains what the child did, how it affects the other person & the child can give a sincere apology.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 19, 2016
Children are held responsible for their actions, given consequences & respectable solutions. All children are treated with fairness & respect. Their opinions matter & are acknowledged.

Posted May 19, 2016
As a parent I was struggling with more resources for my children. I have always been very active in my children's education. I changed my children from their school, which was the best decision ever! Gabriella Charter is the best school ever with so many resources. The curriculum this school has exceeds LAUSD standards by far improving every day life skills for all the children. The staff goes above & beyond in their efforts to educate the children & keep them safe. My children's teachers have worked with me to get great results in our efforts to improve working habits for my children. I am so proud to say my children go to Gabriella Charter School.

Posted May 29, 2015
My son has improved exponentially since he started in Kindergarten last year. He takes his lessons very seriously and he's very eager to do his homefun when we get home. Dr. S, the teachers and staff all work together in keeping this school perform at its best. There's a lot of opportunities for parent involvement in school activities and fund-raising. We are so lucky and blessed to have our son enrolled at this school.

Posted April 17, 2014
GCS is awesome! Truly recommendable school. Discipline students very well. Teachers -Students and Parents work hand in hand for the academic success of the school and students.

Posted November 14, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS AWESOME COME TO THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SO COME TO THIS SCHOOL 8TH GRADERS BOUT TO GRADUATE OH YEA!!!!!! FROM ASHLEY BUZALSKY AND KENNY LUNA AND MELANII GUTIERREZ AND TATIANA ALBA AND ANGIE HERNANDEZ AND MELANIE ACEVEDO AND MS WILLIAMS!!!!! WOOT!!!!! WOOT!!!!

Posted September 10, 2013
My daughter has been in this school for four years already even thought some people think Gabriella C.S. is really hard and strict my daughter really enjoys to be in this school and she is happy with her teachers as well with her daily routine. The only thing I can suggest to other people is to get information from the office at GCS and if you have a chance to switch your kid (s) to this school just do it. Don't think twice about it, you won regret it. You'll see why GCS is one of the best schools.

Posted August 30, 2013
My School is great because I witnessed the progress of each student and the commitment of the teachers and administrators to provide the best education. I feel proud every time somebody that works in the education field know I work for Gabriella approached me and give me very good complements of our student behavior and academic.

1435 Logan Street, Los Angeles, CA  90026
Last modified Gabriella Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.