Public charter
Los Angeles, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 17, 2014
GCS is awesome! Truly recommendable school. Discipline students very well. Teachers -Students and Parents work hand in hand for the academic success of the school and students.

Posted November 14, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS AWESOME COME TO THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SO COME TO THIS SCHOOL 8TH GRADERS BOUT TO GRADUATE OH YEA!!!!!! FROM ASHLEY BUZALSKY AND KENNY LUNA AND MELANII GUTIERREZ AND TATIANA ALBA AND ANGIE HERNANDEZ AND MELANIE ACEVEDO AND MS WILLIAMS!!!!! WOOT!!!!! WOOT!!!!

Posted September 10, 2013
My daughter has been in this school for four years already even thought some people think Gabriella C.S. is really hard and strict my daughter really enjoys to be in this school and she is happy with her teachers as well with her daily routine. The only thing I can suggest to other people is to get information from the office at GCS and if you have a chance to switch your kid (s) to this school just do it. Don't think twice about it, you won regret it. You'll see why GCS is one of the best schools.

Posted August 30, 2013
My School is great because I witnessed the progress of each student and the commitment of the teachers and administrators to provide the best education. I feel proud every time somebody that works in the education field know I work for Gabriella approached me and give me very good complements of our student behavior and academic.

Posted August 28, 2013
Wow, GCS is not just a school, it's a family environment. Parent involvement and loving staff is what makes this place so special. The school supports parents and allows us the opportunity to voice our thoughts. The curriculum is great and they really Taylor to each child's needs. I love the school and the parents my two sons love dance class and look forward to the end of year performance it's so professional and the kids feel like the stars they are!!

Posted August 22, 2013
Gabriella is a unique school because is the only school that has dance classes every day. Dance helps students to increase their performance in classes. Also, student feel safe at school because of the great teacher, principal and every staff.

Posted July 22, 2013
My first daughter started in Gabriella Charter School back in 2009 in 1st.Grade and the school has zero bullying tolerance, VERY STRICT REGIMEN IN HOMEWORK,SCHOOL UNIFORM, AND AN EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SYSTEM BETWEEN PARENTS AND TEACHERS. When ever MY daughter has told me she has had an issue with a classmate my answer is just an email away either with the teacher or to the principal. I get weekly test results that I must sign in order to return then to school and a daily by week detailed homework assignments.The GABRIELLA CHARTER SCHOOL IS NOT JUST ABOUT DANCING..IT ALSO HAS 894 API and is for parents that have time for their kids not for slackers! I LOVE THE FACT THAT WE HELP ALL THE GCS KIDS KNOWS ME AS SOON AS THEY SEE ME..The Gabriella Charter School is a small COMMUNITY..I NEVER WENT TO LOGAN I COME FROM THE DOWNTOWN AREA, AND I KNOW PARENT THAT COME LA PUENTE, EL SERENO AND BELL GARDENS NOT JUST ECHO PARK AREA! Some kids have been in private schools and now they attend Gabriella Charter School...HONESTLY IF GCS MOVES TO ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA I FOLLOW IS WOTH IT!

Posted April 04, 2013
I am happy that my daughters both attend GCS. I would recommend this school to other parents. Teachers are dedicated and the administration supportive. Administrators, Teachers, Students and Parents work together to give our children the best education possible.

Posted November 04, 2012
great school, good teachers, good education, great dedicacion for all students, and a great program.

Posted October 02, 2012
Cost, Uniforms, Safety, Learning Environment, and Teachers are some of the things we look at when considering enrolling our children to a school. Ultimately, we look for a school where our children will be happy. As a Gabriella parent, since 2005 when the school initiated, I can say that my children are always happy to go to school. Can you blame them? Honestly, they have the best of the best. Their staff is top notch and quick to asses and resolve anything hindering the academic advancement of their students. Let me not forget the dancing! The discipline and focus from dancing and how it trickles over to the classroom is genius! Can't say enough good things about Gabriella Charter School and I'm proud to say I'm a Gabriella Parent.

Gabriella Charter School
1435 Logan Street, Los Angeles, CA  90026
Last modified Gabriella Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gabriella Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top