Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Excellent school with awesome teachers. We love the hour of dance instruction everyday -- something that would otherwise cost a fortune. Also love the organic healthy lunches they provide. After one year of kindergarten my daughter can read and write like a champ! I highly recommend this school.

Amount of homework: Disagree

The amount of homework during the school year is fine - I just didn't expect a huge homework packet for the Summer holiday! Especially for a five-year-old...

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at Gabriella go above & beyond for their students. The school offers intervention classes before & after school. The teachers are very involved with every student giving parents a text when needed for important reasons & work being due.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Children are held responsible for their actions, given consequences & respectable solutions. All children are treated with fairness & respect. Their opinions matter & are acknowledged.

As a parent I was struggling with more resources for my children. I have always been very active in my children's education. I changed my children from their school, which was the best decision ever! Gabriella Charter is the best school ever with so many resources. The curriculum this school has exceeds LAUSD standards by far improving every day life skills for all the children. The staff goes above & beyond in their efforts to educate the children & keep them safe. My children's teachers have worked with me to get great results in our efforts to improve working habits for my children. I am so proud to say my children go to Gabriella Charter School.

My son has improved exponentially since he started in Kindergarten last year. He takes his lessons very seriously and he's very eager to do his homefun when we get home. Dr. S, the teachers and staff all work together in keeping this school perform at its best. There's a lot of opportunities for parent involvement in school activities and fund-raising. We are so lucky and blessed to have our son enrolled at this school.

GCS is awesome! Truly recommendable school. Discipline students very well. Teachers -Students and Parents work hand in hand for the academic success of the school and students.

THIS SCHOOL IS AWESOME COME TO THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO SO COME TO THIS SCHOOL 8TH GRADERS BOUT TO GRADUATE OH YEA!!!!!! FROM ASHLEY BUZALSKY AND KENNY LUNA AND MELANII GUTIERREZ AND TATIANA ALBA AND ANGIE HERNANDEZ AND MELANIE ACEVEDO AND MS WILLIAMS!!!!! WOOT!!!!! WOOT!!!!

My daughter has been in this school for four years already even thought some people think Gabriella C.S. is really hard and strict my daughter really enjoys to be in this school and she is happy with her teachers as well with her daily routine. The only thing I can suggest to other people is to get information from the office at GCS and if you have a chance to switch your kid (s) to this school just do it. Don't think twice about it, you won regret it. You'll see why GCS is one of the best schools.

My School is great because I witnessed the progress of each student and the commitment of the teachers and administrators to provide the best education. I feel proud every time somebody that works in the education field know I work for Gabriella approached me and give me very good complements of our student behavior and academic.

Last modified Gabriella Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.