Posted September 10, 2014
My school is amazing it have been there for 4 years and at first I came here confused on when the years went by this school has help me a lot I have gotten my first all fours I was so happy I cried I was proud of myself my mom wanted me to go to this school near by us I told her no that I wanted to stay at celerity nascent and I got what I wanted I love this school and there is no way I am ever going to leave this school today I am on my fifth week of fifth grade it's amazing my teacher is great I'm glad to see my friends again I couldn't be happier than ever I'm soo grateful that they made this school and that I went there and if it wasn't for that school I wouldn't be smart Thanks Celerity

Posted May 15, 2014
I've had a great experience with this school. My daughter has attended this school from 1st-4th grade. I don't have any major complaints. The teachers have always been attentive and helpful. The only thing is that Ms. A always seems to be overwhelmed with work and kids. She needs an assistant. Kids and parents always seek her help. My concern now is the 42nd campus. I've heard bad things about that site, can anybody give me info or updates about that school?

Posted September 10, 2013
My son just started this school and it was a difficult for him to stay. But the teachers all made him feel very comfortable and they were able to console him. It's a small school, I believe around 100 children. The lessons are clear and the teachers will talk to us everyday if we have questions; or they keep us informed of the progress of my son. Hopefully, if will continue to be a great school.

Posted May 31, 2013
Celerity Nascent Charter school. This school is excellent. my daughter is about to complete her kindergarten year and I couldn't be more happy. Mrs Cervantes is a gem my daughter is 5 and she came home talking about pollutants, reading, and has surpassed all expectation. The dance teacher Ms. April and the office manager Ms. A are awesome. I really could not have asked for a better and more vigilant group of people to put my precious daughters care in. The only thing I would change is to get a better PTA the parents need to pump more money into the school and its kind of a tight space. But I LOVE this school my daughter is getting an excellent education by some wonderful people.

Posted May 14, 2013
This school is excellent. They strive in challenging students across all subjects. I am amazed how my children have improved academically. The teachers my children had have been amazing. They offer excellent curricular activities to students, such as dance and yoga. They have high expectations for their students, and do give out a lot of homework. However, I don't see that as a negative. It may be tedious but in the end, students get use to having that type of responsibility.

Posted November 29, 2012
My child has attended this school from the first day it opened. The one thing that I do have to say about the school is that the teachers and staff have always been the best to work with. My daughter struggled in her elementary school years but I always received a phone call or notice when things would get rough for her. Their 7th and 8th grade teachers are AMAZING!!!! To the point where my daughter loves going to school. loves helping out and has found a new found love for education. The small classes are perfect for her and I really wish they had a HS program considering this is her last year at the school. Only bad thing I could say is I wish they had more trips outside of school but I know that takes money and parental involvement. But as far as teachers go.. it's awesome.

Posted April 22, 2012
i like the school and my children are learning alot and the teachers and staff are great. But they need more organization for the dance programs.

Celerity Nascent Charter School 3

Posted February 08, 2012
Celerity is a great school. Great staff, but is lack in some areas. Special thanks to Ms. A & Mrs. Llorens who continue to work with my child.

Posted January 26, 2012
Celerity is a great school. Special Thanks to the hard working Teachers. Thank you for preparing my daughters for the future. There is something bad about the school... disorganized administrators.

Celerity Nascent Charter School 3

Posted November 09, 2011
Great school. The teachers work hard at helping the children achieve their goals. There is however a lot of homework pushed on the students just before benchmarks, which I found not to have helped one of my daughters. The extra work stresses her out to the point of tears for those days.

Celerity Nascent Charter School
3417 West Jefferson Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90018
Last modified Celerity Nascent Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Celerity Nascent Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 57 reviews.