Public charter
Los Angeles, CA

Posted June 02, 2014
If I could give this school a negative 5 stars I would. It is absolutely unfathomable who disfunctioned the staff/teachers are at this school. They are NOT preparing these kid for the future. The curriculm taught is over most of the kids head. My student even had to correct her English teacher who was teaching the wrong information. She got tired of always correcting him that she just sat there comatose. What a fricking waste of time and taxpayers money. Any parent or teacher that reviews this school positively has NOT seen what a school should be. My student had the misfortune of attending this school her senior year because she no longer wanted to be home schooled and basically this was the only school willing to take a senior, now I see why. This school is horrible!!!

Posted June 04, 2013
I've substituted here...I and many other substitutes won't work here. The discipline is very weak. One of the days I worked here, I filled in for a dance class. I had to give a test, and kids brazenly cheated. There were kids flying around in the room in their socks crashing into each other and they wouldn't listen to a word I said. It was like I was a ghost. When I tried to send the craziest kids out, the office sent them back. Unsurprisingly, many kids have little respect for authority, and the cooperative ones are just quietly disgusted. I promised myself that if I made it through the day without being named in a lawsuit I wouldn't come back, and I never did.

Los Angeles Academy Of Arts & Enterprise Charter 5

Posted August 28, 2011
good school very nice leadership and teachers and my son goes here and he ameadatliy started getting good grades

Posted January 23, 2011
This is a horrible school. I came here as a 6th grader and my expirience ffor the first 2 weeks i was here was just aweful. The older kids are really mean, most teachers are mean and they don't help you suceed. The only awesome teacher I had was Ms. Lo. They teach you things you should have learned a year ago, it is easy to get A's, and the kids don't respect any adults. I highly recommend you never go to this school. If you want to go to a good school go to CAMINO NUEVO CHARTER ACADEMY because it is the best. When i moved, it was challenging to get A's, my teachers were verry nice, students were respectful, and i was challenged. Don't go to LAAAE, go to Camino Nuevo:)

Los Angeles Academy Of Arts & Enterprise Charter 5

Posted September 26, 2009

Los Angeles Academy Of Arts & Enterprise Charter 2

Posted February 08, 2009

Los Angeles Academy Of Arts & Enterprise Charter
600 South La Fayette Park Place, 1st Floor, Los Angeles, CA  90057
Last modified Los Angeles Academy Of Arts & Enterprise Charter is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Angeles Academy Of Arts & Enterprise Charter Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top