Los Angeles, CA

Posted May 22, 2014
As a previous student who attended this school for six years, along with another sibling who will graduate from there, I am obliged and qualified to give a review of the school. I am not qualified to review up to 6th grade, as I had attended public school until then. However, this gives my review of the high school even more credibility, as I now compare Faith to a public school system. My opinion can be summed up thusly: Faith Baptist is excellent. In detail, thusly: I have expecienced many good and wonderful things while at Faith. The academics are top-notch, the staff is kind and caring, and the main focus upon the Word of God is excellent. This school teaches, nurtures, and develops morals in its students. Its English program is excellent, far outclassing the curriculum that I received whilst in public school--Magnet schools like Lawrence and Welby Way. The school is not perfect, and a bit stict, but nothing is perfect, and the strictness is preferable to the lack of guidelines seen in other places. The academics, though definitely not the best, are still in the top percentage. After all, I am attending UC Davis. Faith is a unique chance for an incredible growth.

Faith Baptist School 1

Posted June 07, 2013
As a previous student who attended this school for 10 years, along with other siblings who also graduated from here, I feel obliged and qualified to give a review of this school. If you are looking for an elementary school/early middle school, I would say this is an awesome place to send your kids. On the other hand, once in high school, everything falls apart. Academically, this school LAGS. Their AP courses are taught by highly unqualified people who have little to no knowledge in the topic they teach. Religiously, they often times confused me, personally. Christianity is supposed to be a non judgemental religion, yet my entire time in high school, all I felt was judgement passed from the teachers and administrators; AND I AM A CHRISTIAN MYSELF. Beyond that, they often ridicule others' religions which I consider extremely ignorant. Additionally, this is not the place for minorities, especially African Americans or Blacks. They are incredibly racist, suppressive, & exclusionary. Even with straight A's & superb test scores, the college counselor had the audicity to tell my friend, who was black, that he "should become plumber." Think it over before putting your child through this.

Posted May 31, 2013
Faith Baptist is an amazing school. My children have attended Faith Baptist since K4 and I could not ask for more from a school. The teachers are caring and truly interested in each child. The curriculum goes beyond just covering the basics. It is ahead of public schools and is presented in a great environment. I would not send my children anywhere else.

Posted May 18, 2013
Both my kids are presently enrolled and have been attending this school since 4K, they are now 9th graders! Teachers are caring although some can't help but give their own opinions about politics/current events. Academically the curriculum is great & my kids love going to this school! The religion is Bible based but sometimes interpreted in extreme, like Dancing is evil which is not! Other than that, it's a good school for kids to grow in.

Posted May 16, 2013
Faith Baptist Schools is such a wonderful school. My children are learning so much. Every day they are challenged to do more and I feel they are given great opportunities to grow in both mind and spirit. I feel safe and comforted to know that my children are in the hands of people that truly love and care for my children. Great values are being taught to my children and the teachers have the same desire as me... to see my children to grow to be good people with a desire to do what is right. I am so glad to have found Faith Baptist Schools.

Posted May 09, 2013
Great teachers. Wonderful curriculum. Well worth the tuition. We are very happy with this school. The quality of the education is amazing we feel like we can't believe the tuition is so reasonable. We have both of our kids at this school and plan to have them attend all the way from kindergarten through high school.

Posted May 07, 2013
Solid Biblical teaching. Rigorous academics. Compassionate Christian staff and teachers. Affordable tuition. Best Christian school in the San Fernando Valley.

Posted May 07, 2013
You cannot find a better curriculum to prepare your child for the future. The education process along with the biblical background make this school standout as a leader. The teachers are extremely nice and truly care about your child's education.

Posted May 07, 2013
Faith Baptist school is great. My both kids have been attending school since they were 4 years old. We love the school. The school, including teachers and principals, provide first in class christen education and cares deeply for each individual student. The school record of students attending universities after high school is so impressive. We actually met with a collage counselor a school before my kid started 9th grade. Mrs. Packard gave us a plan of action for what needs to be done before graduating from high school to be able to be accepted to top collages. The Principal, Mrs. Stephanie Rasmussen, she is wonderful and caring about the children, especially the ones who require more attentions and are more trouble than the others. Thank you Faith Baptist for all your hard work and care you providing for our children.

Posted May 07, 2013
Faith Baptist is the best school I have know for my kids, my daughter has learned soo much there, and I do speak for experience because my two older kids, did not have the opportunity to go to that school I can say they had a good education, she has been there since kindergarten, Now she is in 6th grade, I love the teachers, and my daughter loves, the education, the teachers etc.

Faith Baptist School