K-12|Private
1,137 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted January 07, 2016
Faith Baptist is AMAZING. The academics are first place compared to any private or public school around. Viewpoint, Buckley, Campbell hall, all of them can't even compare. Trust me, I have looked into every single school in the Greater Los Angeles area, spending hours upon hours looking for the right fit for my girls. A friend of mine recommended Faith Baptist for its strong academics, kind staff, and polite children. The reading, english, math, geography, spelling and computer programs are better than any other school out there. I would like to comment on a previous reviewer about the minority enrollment, Faith Baptist is very diverse and accepts people of all races. They are welcoming and kind to all people. Take a tour of the school. You will see all kids, from all areas of the world. Unlike many of the other private schools in the area that cost 25k + and cater to the 1%. Faith Baptist is an EXCELLENT education. All the people I know Doctors, Dentists, Lawyers, they all say what great children came out of Faith Baptist. I have two children who go here and love it.

Faith Baptist School 4

Posted November 09, 2015
My girlfriend attended this school from 2nd grade to 9th grade. She always tells me that the education is good in the school. She raves about how well this school taught her. We are both wanting our kids to go to this school and she wants to go back and teach in this school; however, she told me that it might be hard for her since the school has a close knit relationship and she may not me as welcomed because she is not a part of their church and have not practiced any certain religion since going to this school. Anyways, I have a few friends who's children are enrolled in the school as well and all have been saying this is a good school!

Posted May 22, 2014
As a previous student who attended this school for six years, along with another sibling who will graduate from there, I am obliged and qualified to give a review of the school. I am not qualified to review up to 6th grade, as I had attended public school until then. However, this gives my review of the high school even more credibility, as I now compare Faith to a public school system. My opinion can be summed up thusly: Faith Baptist is excellent. In detail, thusly: I have expecienced many good and wonderful things while at Faith. The academics are top-notch, the staff is kind and caring, and the main focus upon the Word of God is excellent. This school teaches, nurtures, and develops morals in its students. Its English program is excellent, far outclassing the curriculum that I received whilst in public school--Magnet schools like Lawrence and Welby Way. The school is not perfect, and a bit stict, but nothing is perfect, and the strictness is preferable to the lack of guidelines seen in other places. The academics, though definitely not the best, are still in the top percentage. After all, I am attending UC Davis. Faith is a unique chance for an incredible growth.

Faith Baptist School 1

Posted June 07, 2013
As a previous student who attended this school for 10 years, along with other siblings who also graduated from here, I feel obliged and qualified to give a review of this school. If you are looking for an elementary school/early middle school, I would say this is an awesome place to send your kids. On the other hand, once in high school, everything falls apart. Academically, this school LAGS. Their AP courses are taught by highly unqualified people who have little to no knowledge in the topic they teach. Religiously, they often times confused me, personally. Christianity is supposed to be a non judgemental religion, yet my entire time in high school, all I felt was judgement passed from the teachers and administrators; AND I AM A CHRISTIAN MYSELF. Beyond that, they often ridicule others' religions which I consider extremely ignorant. Additionally, this is not the place for minorities, especially African Americans or Blacks. They are incredibly racist, suppressive, & exclusionary. Even with straight A's & superb test scores, the college counselor had the audicity to tell my friend, who was black, that he "should become plumber." Think it over before putting your child through this.

Posted May 31, 2013
Faith Baptist is an amazing school. My children have attended Faith Baptist since K4 and I could not ask for more from a school. The teachers are caring and truly interested in each child. The curriculum goes beyond just covering the basics. It is ahead of public schools and is presented in a great environment. I would not send my children anywhere else.

Posted May 18, 2013
Both my kids are presently enrolled and have been attending this school since 4K, they are now 9th graders! Teachers are caring although some can't help but give their own opinions about politics/current events. Academically the curriculum is great & my kids love going to this school! The religion is Bible based but sometimes interpreted in extreme, like Dancing is evil which is not! Other than that, it's a good school for kids to grow in.

Posted May 16, 2013
Faith Baptist Schools is such a wonderful school. My children are learning so much. Every day they are challenged to do more and I feel they are given great opportunities to grow in both mind and spirit. I feel safe and comforted to know that my children are in the hands of people that truly love and care for my children. Great values are being taught to my children and the teachers have the same desire as me... to see my children to grow to be good people with a desire to do what is right. I am so glad to have found Faith Baptist Schools.

Posted May 09, 2013
Great teachers. Wonderful curriculum. Well worth the tuition. We are very happy with this school. The quality of the education is amazing we feel like we can't believe the tuition is so reasonable. We have both of our kids at this school and plan to have them attend all the way from kindergarten through high school.

Posted May 07, 2013
Solid Biblical teaching. Rigorous academics. Compassionate Christian staff and teachers. Affordable tuition. Best Christian school in the San Fernando Valley.

Posted May 07, 2013
You cannot find a better curriculum to prepare your child for the future. The education process along with the biblical background make this school standout as a leader. The teachers are extremely nice and truly care about your child's education.

Faith Baptist School