Bad
Good

My daughter has attended this school since she was 2.5 years old, and she's loved every day of it. She comes home daily with piles of worksheets and art projects, and talks about how she wants to be a teacher at the school when she grows up. Aside from just the every day worry of leaving your kid during the day, I have the additional worry of my daughter's severe food allergies. Miss Kate and all of the teachers here have worked with me over the years to craft and refine our plan to keep my daughter safe at school. I feel like they treat the condition with the care and seriousness it deserves while never making my daughter feel different in a bad way. The school also boasts terrific enrichment activities like dance, karate, cooking, science, etc. They also have a wonderful summer session with field trips for ages 3.5 and up and tons of in-school activities, like puppet shows, visits from bugs/exotic animals, build a bear, etc., for all ages. I highly recommend this school, and can't wait until my younger daughter can attend.

I love this school, moved here last minute struggled to find a great school, was lucky enough to find this one, its clean, safe, the staff is awesome,my daughter loves to go to school everyday. SHe is having fun and learning

I have 2 kids at ABC Little School in Studio City. I'll have to admit that one of the main reasons we chose this school was out of convenience (great location, great hours, great price), however, after 2 years here we've grown to love this school for so many other reasons (great mix of academics and arts, qualified and attentive teachers, constantly improving campus). My son is about to enter Kindergarten, and I have no doubt that he is prepared. My daughter will be at ABC for a few more years, and she loves going to "school". And the fact that they serve a healthy hot lunch every day has also been a huge help as working parents. Special shout out to Miss Denise who is an awesome preschool teacher!

Love the school, teachers and overall environment. My son has been at the Studio CIty location for almost 2 years an is about to graduate! I am sad because it has been an amazingly comfortable experience.....Great diversity and student mix! Thank you for making parents feel comfortable ABC Little school! Truly grateful parent!

My child entered at 18 months and graduated from ABC little school. I have enjoyed her growing time and their way of nurture is wonderful. Every child feels good about themsleves and what made it special for me is the open relation from Director to teacher to parent; If I voiced a concern immediate action was taken .. not to mention the cutting edge technology tots have at their tips, the secular environment and the casual appeal .. no one is a Mrs .. they play down all the formalities .. it is a very healthy environment for kids to grow in. I recommend it highly .. of course get to know the director, get to know the teacher(s) and be involved in your child's life.

I am kind of amazed that the parents who have written such glowing comments don't mention that they allow children to watch TV! It was a shock to us. That said, my daughter attended for a year and overall she had a good experience - her teacher was loving and kind, but the use of TV was a major concern. Ultimately we moved on and are much happier where we are now.

Our daughter was in the toddler program and she loved it. She learned a lot and was very happy here. She learned songs, motor skills and something new all the time. The playgrounds are impressive so I always felt like our daughter had a great time outside as well as inside. I highly recommend ABC Little.

I can't say how much I love this school! It's more than just a day care, the staff really care about children and families, the staff is caring, trustworthy and patient and really seem to treat my kids special, almost like I would. My children are happy and they're learning so much...... they can't wait to go to school everyday. I am glad I chose ABC Little School for my children, If I had 10 stars to give I would.

Being a parent of a child who has attends ABC Little School since the age of 18 months, I have never ever had to worry about my child. The staff members of ABC Little School being of various ethnic backgrounds and ages have individually imparted things in my child s life. Things to help build character and make for a well-rounded individual, not just my child, but also this is also true of the friends that we have made over the years. ABC has made such an awesome impact that even my family members had enrolled their children into the school as well. The staff communicates with each other effectively to know the best way to deal with each child on a one on one basis. The best way to describe ABC Little School s character, performance, and quality of learning that is offered is second to none! The entire staff cares about our children and they know our children individually. The staff will do everything to ensure our children has the foundation to succeed in life not just on an academic level but that they have solid character to go with it, as well. Financially, this school is affordable, I am so glad our family chose ABC; we will be sending our entire family to this school.

Ms. Monica, Ms. Mary and Ms. Tracy are really awesome teachers from my personal experience, however, there are bad teachers that should be disposed of immediately. Ms. Silva said a lot of racially disrespectful remarks to myself and my daughter, who is only 3. They were very hurtful. So extreme I cried for the first time in a long time. I would love to tell you what happened but there aren't enough characters left. After telling the Director what the teacher said, the director commented that the teacher is Armenian and sometimes they don't know how to properly communicate without being abrupt. It doesn't matter where anyone is from, no one should be rude, hurtful or culturally insensitive. Beware, this teacher Ms. Silva still works there!

Last modified Abc Little School, Studio City is a Private school that serves grade K