Posted January 15, 2013
My son attended this school from age 1 1/2 till he graduated to the 1st grade. If they would have went all the way until 5th grade he would have still been there. Thanks Ivie League for all that you have done for my son. He has a very bright future ahead of him and he is now in the 7th grade. Ms. Johnson is an awesome kindergarten teacher! Thanks for all you have done for this son of mine.

Posted November 28, 2010
My son has been in the care of Ivie since the age of 3 mos. He is now about to enter into Kindergarten. I am amazed at how much he has learned from this school in the last 4 years. He now uses our lap tops to color and read. I highly recommend this school to anyone who cares about safety and academics....The schools are very clean and everyone is soooo warm and understanding. Soooo worth the money! I just hope I can find a Elm School with the same passion!

Posted February 11, 2010
My daughter has attended Ivie League Christian since the age of 3 months and is now in her last 6months of attending the pre-school. Although she is only 4, I know that she is developing into an intelligent, compassionate & extremely happy little girl. From the love she received as an infant from Miss Kimya & Miss Reyna to the everyday praise & coddling she receives from Miss Thomas & Miss Charlotte, I can't speak highly enough about the program. In addition to the love, she has learned (ABCs, 1-100, and beginning reading) what some kids don't learn until kindergarten or 1st grade. Lastly, the Christian based education the school instills in all its students is great. As a concerned parent, I know that Ivie League Christian has helped to create an initial foundation, and we can only hope to find an elementary school that will be as supportive & nurturing.

Posted August 07, 2009
I would first like to say that my daughter attends ivie league infant center on crenshaw Where the teachers are extremely nuturing and loving. When I drop my daughter of at the center I know she will be getting the best of care The Director Ms. kimya from my initial interview was very professional and polite. When u walk into the school it always smells clean the walls are white(wow). I would reccommend this center to any parent who is looking for a loving christian enviorment for their child. I have so much to say about this center it would take forever but wat I would like to end it with is if you are in the process of lookinf for a good childcare center look up ivie league christian preschool. GodBLESS

Posted May 08, 2008
This school is wonderful. My son has been attending since he was two and has been progessing beyond what I thought. The entire staff is welcoming and a pleasure to be around. I would highgly recommend this school to everyone that is looking for a safe place for their children to learn and grow.

Posted June 07, 2007

Posted September 21, 2006
This is a great school. My daughter 4 has been in the school since 6 months. The teachers are very nurturing to the kids. The kids learn through music, and have a 'book' service where they come in to the school weekly read to the kids and give away free books at age level. There are a few field trips and the meals are very nutritious. My son now 11 weeks has started and has adjusted well. Kids move from here into Christian academy's and charter school with a great curriculum. I recommend either Slauson or Chrenshaw school both are equally great schools

Ivie League Christian Preschool
4416 West Slauson Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90043
Last modified Ivie League Christian Preschool is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Ivie League Christian Preschool Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top