Posted April 02, 2013
My 3 year old daughter has been attending American Montessori since August 2012. She really loves going to school and asks me all the time if she's going to school today. She tells me wonderful stories about what she learn everyday, the teachers are patient and caring, their program is wonderful and they have affordable rate for a private school. We really love this school and we appreciate the teachers for all they do.

Posted March 09, 2013
When my son started here, he was still wearing pampers and even had his milk bottle. The teacher told me not to put diaper and do not bring the milk botlle after few days. He got trained less than a month and developed his social skills. . This school contributes a lot to the foundation of my kid. He is very smart, respectful and very confident. I highly recommend this school, the teachers are very informative and patient to the students.

Posted December 04, 2012
My oldest daughter started when she was 3 1/2 w/ my younger daughter who was 2. The overall look of the place is not great, but if you look past the superficial, it is really a great school. My eldest started K in 2011 and tested far above her level. My younger daughter starts K in 2013 and she looks to be just at the same level. My son starts in Sep when he turns 2 and we look forward to it. It's affordable, the hours are accomodating, they help with potty training and social skills. We're always told how smart, respectful, and well behaved our kids are, and being that my husband and I work full time, we ultimately owe a lot of that to the school, as our kids are there 8hrs a day. Yes, they watch TV before and after the actual school hours, but unless you're a glorified perfect parent you can't say you're not guilty of allowing some TV time also. Your kids will rdevelop and maintain a good foundation here. Keep in mind, the staff is only as helpful and open as you allow them to be, and if you don't have time to ask questions or get to know how kid's teacher, you can't blame it on the staff. If you're having second thoughts, give it a week or two, you'll change your mind.

American Montessori Preschool And Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2011
My daughter started going to this school after she turned 2. Before she went to school, she was very shy, didn't speak much and was not potty trained. It has now been a year and she has transformed 180! She now talks non-stop! She has a mind of her own and asks about everything she sees. She is now also fully potty trained. She now knows her shapes and is working towards the alphabet and colors. And she only goes to school 3 times a week. For the first few months, I only had her there for half-day, 3 days a week. But I decided to make it 3 full days because she learns so much more. She also loves going to school! She'll ask me every night if she's going to school in the morning. And if I give her a choice of playing at home or going to school, she still chooses to go to school. I gave it 4 stars because I think the facility could use an update. But really, it's my opinion and it doesn't seem to mind the kids. The staff is very helpful, and very easy to talk to and ask questions about your child's development. And the tuition is much cheaper compared to other montessories. I really like this school and will enroll my other daughter as soon as she turns 2!

Posted July 21, 2011
I've had a great experience with this school over the past four years that my child's been attending. He started this school exactly on his 2nd birthday and I know he's going to to miss this place bunches when he moves to 1st grade at public school this fall. His teachers and all the other staff too have always been so caring. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for my son's early education. I would definitely recommend this school to all my family and friends, and anyone looking for a good school for their young child.

American Montessori Preschool And Elementary School 1

Posted May 05, 2011
My child started at this school with a great teacher but after conflicts with administrations lack of support to the school I got my child out of there. If you are looking for a loving and educational start for your childs first years of education don't look here. This is a glorified daycare that charges too much and does not take care of teachers or children. This school abuses the name Montessori and has not right useing it as it does not practice the Montessori method. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL!

American Montessori Preschool And Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2010
I'm mother of four and put my youngest in this school and have good experience so far. At first my daughter cried a lot and I almost pulled out to keep her home more, but the teacher said to still wait and try, now my daughter likes to go to school every day. The price is really cheap too compare to other places.

Posted October 08, 2009
my two year old started here in september and so far i am really happy with this school. i feel very safe leaving my son here and his teachers take good care of him. my son isn't a good eater and his teachers helped me to find out which foods he likes and told me when he didnt' want to eat. they are very patient! everyone is very nice and friendly here.

Posted August 14, 2009
My son has been going to this school for the past five years and we're sad to be moving. My son learned a lot and the teachers are very nice and helpful. My son was tested at his new school and his new teacher was suprised by how advanced he was. He might advance early to the next grade. We will miss this school and everyone there.

American Montessori Preschool And Elementary School 0

Posted June 11, 2009
I took my daughter to this montessori school and the second day I took her out . I did not like the fact, that teachers do not commiunicate whit you at all . The first thing you see in the morning is that they are waching T.V. I ask for a refund and they said no . Plaese Do Not Take Your Child There.

American Montessori Preschool And Elementary School
4475 Eagle Rock Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90041
Last modified American Montessori Preschool And Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
American Montessori Preschool And Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top