PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

So far so good I just enrolled 3 of my children and they seem comfortable and very happy with their teachers. My biggest fear was if my children were going to adapt fast to the whole situation of being away from me. I previously tried to enroll them elsewhere and I had to remove them from the class because the teacher was not able to control there crying. My children cried 40 minutes straight the 2 days I took them until I decided to pull them out. When I brought my children for shadow day I was amazed that the teacher got them under control in 7 minutes I was sitting outside the door. I returned to pick them up in 1 hr and they where both happy to show me letter tracing that the teacher had them practice. This made me feel good about the attention the teachers give there students. This is the beginning of a good prosperous life for my children.

I have had my daughter at St. Aloysius for three years and I feel that it's an excellent school. I love the small class sizes which leads to a feeling of family, I love the principal's leadership, and I really love the after school clubs. The teachers teach the common core standards which is exactly what they are supposed to be teaching. I am proud to be a part of the St. Aloysius family.

It is my child's first year there...so far so good. I am satisfied with the commitment and follow through of the teacher and Director. Parent participation allows the growth of the community within the school which helps student feel safe and nurtured.

These two years that my kids have been in St. Aloysius have been the best overall the teachers are great.

I have had bad experiences with St. Aloysius school but I keep my kids there because of the church. If I had more time to transport them further, I would take them to another catholic school. All reviews should be respected, even the negative ones. All people experience things differently. My OPINION is that only credentialed teachers should teach and aides should assist. In public schools thats how it works. I don't feel St. aloysius does a great job academically. I work hard with my kids to fill in the gaps that the school doesnt teach. Lastly, WHY does St. aloysius use IOWA tests to test our kids if we live in California and NOT IOWA? We need to be consistant with CA based standards not Iowa.

As the 8th grade math instructor I would like to take this opportunity to thank the parents for sharing your comments and suggestions. Without your honest and continual feedback, St. Aloysius wouldn t be as great a school as it is now. I personally look forward to incorporating these suggestions so that next year s math curriculum will be even stronger. I strive to offer the best possible education and I truly believe that critical feedback is a very necessary and much-welcomed aspect of teaching. I am always on the search for new ideas, approaches, and perspectives to get the kids to love math the way I do. Please feel free to contact me through the main office if there are further comments or suggestions any parents would like to share. Together let s make this upcoming year our best yet! With sincerest regards, -8th grade math instructor.

St Aloysius is an excellent and safe school. The teachers are very knowledgeable and caring towards their students. The school principal has very strong leadership skils and knows how to run the school at its best. I would greatly recommend this school to anyone.

ME GUSTA LA ESCUELA DESDE QUE ENTRO MI HIJA EN EL SEXTO GRADO HAN HABIDO MUCHOS CAMBIOS, EN LA RENOVACION DE TODA LA ESCUELA, EL ESMERO QUE TIENEN LOS MAESTROS EN SU ENSENANZA, LOS RECOMIENDO.

This awesome school keeps changing every year for the better. The principal shows strong leadership as does the teachers and staff that follow her. As a parent, I am proud that my daughter is willing to try her best to get a perfect attendance acknowledgement every year! She loves all the extra activities now available afterschool and attends them. I'm glad we chose St. Aloysius to have had one daughter graduate and the other soon to follow.

St. Aloysius School is a safe and caring environment for our children. The education and extracurricular activities provided are outstanding. Most importantly, my children love coming to school each day and are receiving a standards-based education. I am extremely happy here.

Last modified Saint Aloysius is a Private school that serves grades PK-8