Los Angeles, CA

Carver Elementary School 5

Posted May 05, 2014
This school has shown an awesome turn around , I've had my daughter here since she was in kindergarten. First off id like to acknowledge all the hard work and effort the principal has done for this school in the past Years. I've seen more after school programs, Better security, academic scores have gone up in general, sports teams have begun & besides in school fundraising events , I've attended their First ever School Dance, Family Karaoke Night . I'll be waiting in anticipation for what other positive outcomes this school has to offer now.

Carver Elementary School 1

Posted July 13, 2011
im a parent and my child attends this school. donot send you child to this school. There was a teacher melesting students their transfer out. I suggest that you send you child(ren) to Lincoln drew Elementary. they have a wonderful aftyer school program please send your child to that school!

Carver Elementary School 5

Carver Elementary School 3

Posted September 20, 2004

Carver Elementary School 1

Posted September 13, 2004
This school has not provided my nine year old with sufficient programs to meet her development. It does not offer any type of developmental programs such as music, drama, or sports. Last year they offerred cheerleading, yet only about two percent of the parents were willing to buy their kids the cheer uniforms. I feel this school should ofer parenting classes on how we can help the school in building confident and acheiving children. My daughter had three different teachers in one year, was told she was in the 'GATE' program, but it turned out to be an un-organized program where several students had been missplaced and were lacking the the advantage of the program, my daughter was one of those students. I wish I knew how to transffer her out.

Carver Elementary School
1425 East 120th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90059
Last modified Carver Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carver Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top