263 students|Compton Unified

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

With a hand full of great teachers. Terrible administration by principal and office staffs along with parents that don't care to teach there children personal values and respect to others this school is not what it used to be 2 or 3 years ago.

IMy oldest daughter attended Lincoln in 2005, and yes it was horrible! I took her out and she went to Watts Learning Center where she graduated from last year. I have two other children that attended Barack Obama Charter which is adjacent to Lincoln. My girls will be joining the Lincoln family this year and I have the upmost confidence in Lincoln. I've done my homework and do know that they are doing a great job with their students. My girls are willing to try something new and so am I. I wish I would have checked out Lincoln last year, I would have moved them then, but better late than never! Barack Obama Charter is a fun school, but my kids grades started dropping every year! I expected more but got less, so let's move on! Public is worth a try to me. Funny, everyone is flocking to Charters, yet public seems to be doing better! We'll see what happens, it's worth a try. Can't wait to meet all the Teachers, Staff, and Principal. Looking for a delightful new beginning with Lincoln Elementary School.

I Thank GOD for Lincoln Elementary School. I have a Son that's in fourth Grade. Thanks to his Teacher Mrs. M.he learned to read in a matter of months. Thanks to her, my son loves school again. We need more schools like Lincoln Elementary in Compton.

Lincoln elementary is a wonderful elementary school to attened. i attened lincoln in 2003-2005 and those were the best 3 years in an elementary school. they had a drumline a drill team and they are currenty starting back up. I am currently a senior in high school and i still go up to lincoln and volunteer with the after school program. the test scores have grealy improved. they also have a wonderful special needs/ autistic classes. those students are high finctioning students lincoln is a great start to a childs eduation.

Great school! Lincoln has been improving plenty in the past years...all the hard work from the teachers and staff is finally paying off. My children enjoy attending Lincoln, and they have been blessed with very talented and educated teachers.

My son attends Lincoln and I couldn't be more pleased with his progress. He has had excellent teachers and performs above average academically. The after school program is great. He has experienced many enriching activities such as cooking, dancing, gardening etc. Thanks Lincoln Staff for providing a safe environment.

I have seen many good things at Lincoln, the parents are willing to get involved and volunteer many hours during the year, the teachers work hard with the students and are patient, the principal has many opportunities to help parents if they have concerns and the students have many learning activities during and after school and have proven themselves though the state testing.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.