Los Angeles, CA

Posted August 08, 2013
IMy oldest daughter attended Lincoln in 2005, and yes it was horrible! I took her out and she went to Watts Learning Center where she graduated from last year. I have two other children that attended Barack Obama Charter which is adjacent to Lincoln. My girls will be joining the Lincoln family this year and I have the upmost confidence in Lincoln. I've done my homework and do know that they are doing a great job with their students. My girls are willing to try something new and so am I. I wish I would have checked out Lincoln last year, I would have moved them then, but better late than never! Barack Obama Charter is a fun school, but my kids grades started dropping every year! I expected more but got less, so let's move on! Public is worth a try to me. Funny, everyone is flocking to Charters, yet public seems to be doing better! We'll see what happens, it's worth a try. Can't wait to meet all the Teachers, Staff, and Principal. Looking for a delightful new beginning with Lincoln Elementary School.

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted March 06, 2012
I Thank GOD for Lincoln Elementary School. I have a Son that's in fourth Grade. Thanks to his Teacher Mrs. M.he learned to read in a matter of months. Thanks to her, my son loves school again. We need more schools like Lincoln Elementary in Compton.

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted July 12, 2011
Lincoln elementary is a wonderful elementary school to attened. i attened lincoln in 2003-2005 and those were the best 3 years in an elementary school. they had a drumline a drill team and they are currenty starting back up. I am currently a senior in high school and i still go up to lincoln and volunteer with the after school program. the test scores have grealy improved. they also have a wonderful special needs/ autistic classes. those students are high finctioning students lincoln is a great start to a childs eduation.

Posted June 27, 2011
Great school! Lincoln has been improving plenty in the past years...all the hard work from the teachers and staff is finally paying off. My children enjoy attending Lincoln, and they have been blessed with very talented and educated teachers.

Posted June 17, 2011
My son attends Lincoln and I couldn't be more pleased with his progress. He has had excellent teachers and performs above average academically. The after school program is great. He has experienced many enriching activities such as cooking, dancing, gardening etc. Thanks Lincoln Staff for providing a safe environment.

Posted June 17, 2011
I have seen many good things at Lincoln, the parents are willing to get involved and volunteer many hours during the year, the teachers work hard with the students and are patient, the principal has many opportunities to help parents if they have concerns and the students have many learning activities during and after school and have proven themselves though the state testing.

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted September 03, 2008

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2006
My daughter attended Lincoln last year 2004 - 2005. It was the worst educational experience for both of us. There was no structure in the class room or out of the class room.

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted July 17, 2005
- a former student
i will never ever go to this school again.the teachers don't teach you anything.they don't have any extracurricular activities at all.they are suppose to be a ''magnet school''.yeah right in their dreams.they send notices for conferences on the day of it.this school needs to be closed down for good.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted February 15, 2005
School is behind in every area academically. There are no sports programs and Drama does not really exist. There is no parent involvement no PTA.

Lincoln Elementary School
1667 East 118th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90059
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top