St. Nicholas Primary & Child Care 4

Posted November 22, 2009
I enrolled my daughter here in 2009 when she was only 2 years old. The teachers here are great: earthy, opinionated, but ultimately very loving of their brood. I was apprehensive because it was in a tough neighborhood, but the community behind those iron gates feels very secure. The tuition is extremely affordable. We paid $425 a month for full time childcare from 8am to 6pm. They do charge you a lot of fees, but because the tuition is so low it's acceptable. Also the academics are really strong. My daughter is not yet 3, and she can count, recite the alphabet, begin to write, draw, know the weekdays. They also potty-trained her! I appreciate the traditional, religious sensibility of the school, because I know it will prepare my child for the future.

St. Nicholas Primary & Child Care
2300 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA  90057
Last modified St. Nicholas Primary & Child Care is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Nicholas Primary & Child Care Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top