K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 23, 2013
This school is great. It teaches kids morals, respect, responsibility, religion, manners, values, and also teaches how to be grateful. My older cousin attended this school then I did, later my uncle, my younger cousin, his brother, and now his sister. Our entire generation of our family has gone their and it will be the most respectful, and responsible generation.

Posted February 13, 2013
i'm an alumni from St.Odilia my sisters and I attend it there. It is a great school and you learn a lot. Especially about value and religion something many children now days don't know much about. I'm actually enrolling my baby sister there for the fall.

Posted November 03, 2011
This will be my daughters second year at st odilia and she loves it.....she is on second grade and she been doing berry good on everything she has excellent grades in her report card love the staff they are very helpful and they have different technics to show the student how to learn faster.....private schools are better than public schools private schools have there students more advance

St. Odilia Elementary School 1

Posted May 11, 2011
This school is HORRIBLE! My first visit to this school was filled with unsanitary talk, and swears! The kids in class already knew what they were learning last year, and start talking RIGHT when the teacher turns around! I would never allow my child to go to this "school!"

Posted August 11, 2009
The school made my son feel very welcome. The staff is helpful and open-minded. The school challenges my son academically, too.

Posted May 20, 2008
My family has been attending St. Odilia for over 20 yrs. and we would not have it any other way. The school provides a wonderful environment for its students and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend the school.

5300 Hooper Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90011
Last modified St. Odilia Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Odilia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top