K-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is great. It teaches kids morals, respect, responsibility, religion, manners, values, and also teaches how to be grateful. My older cousin attended this school then I did, later my uncle, my younger cousin, his brother, and now his sister. Our entire generation of our family has gone their and it will be the most respectful, and responsible generation.

i'm an alumni from St.Odilia my sisters and I attend it there. It is a great school and you learn a lot. Especially about value and religion something many children now days don't know much about. I'm actually enrolling my baby sister there for the fall.

This will be my daughters second year at st odilia and she loves it.....she is on second grade and she been doing berry good on everything she has excellent grades in her report card love the staff they are very helpful and they have different technics to show the student how to learn faster.....private schools are better than public schools private schools have there students more advance

This school is HORRIBLE! My first visit to this school was filled with unsanitary talk, and swears! The kids in class already knew what they were learning last year, and start talking RIGHT when the teacher turns around! I would never allow my child to go to this "school!"

The school made my son feel very welcome. The staff is helpful and open-minded. The school challenges my son academically, too.

My family has been attending St. Odilia for over 20 yrs. and we would not have it any other way. The school provides a wonderful environment for its students and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend the school.

Last modified St. Odilia Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8